The competition among job applicants aiming for Executive and other top-ranked positions is very tough. As an applicant, you should bring your A game. You should show your best efforts and your confidence must shine.
To match your enthusiasm and confident aura, your resume must be well-written and of high quality. Nowadays, it is very easy to develop and enhance ones resume because of the availability of high technologies and user-friendly software and templates. In the light of all of this, your resume objective and resume summary must be worth-reading and increase your chances of getting an interview.
Sales Executive Resume Templates
Senior Sales Executive
Automobile Sales Executive
Marketing Sales Executive
Executive Assistant Resume Samples
Executive Administrative Assistant
Cover Letter for Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant Resume Example
What Makes Executive Resumes Different?
At a first glance, you may consider executive resumes as the same with the other types of resume. However, you need to consider that executive positions are very in demand. Here are some of the reasons why:
Executives deal with confidential and critical decision-making procedures. Most executives in an industry are the ones tasked to make important decisions that requires expert knowledge and sufficient number of work experiences. In an SEO Executive Resume, for instance, the the SEO executive must be well-versed with the traditional and new trends in terms of search engine optimization processes. In addition to that, he or she should be comfortable in dealing with different of clients.
The resume is reviewed by high-ranking officers of a company. If you’re planning to apply for an executive position, rest assured that high-level recruiters will go over your resume. In that case, your executive resume must be professional enough to pass their judgement.
Thus, executive resume templates can provide you with updated ideas and modern trends in terms of writing executive resumes. Your resume must give the recruiters the impression that you can be a valuable asset to the company.
Senior Executive Assistant Resumes
Senior Executive Administrative Assistant
Senior Executive Assistant
Account Executive Resumes
Sales Account Executive
Sample Resume for Account Executive
Business Development Executive Resumes
Sample Business Development Executive
Senior Business Development & Account Executive
Business Development Executive Resume in DOC
Types of Modern Executive Resume Templates
In the light of the growing and burning competition in the employment arena, you should ensure that your resume can deliver and stand out from the pack. To help you with that, a executive resume sample is definitely a great avenue for you to explore.
- Sales Executive Resume – The sales executive position is highly technical. Such position requires experienced, articulate and results-based sales executives. As you may observe from the templates, statistics are added because in the field of sales numbers and figures play a key role. The way you outline and format your resume must reflect your sales strategies.
- Business Development Resume Templates – For those who are venturing into the field of business development, there are an array of job positions variety and job posts for you. However, the hiring process for executives is very keen and meticulous. Choosing the right business development executive is not that easy. The person must be well-rounded and has expert knowledge and experiences on such field. The employers would want you deliver quality business development strategies, projects, and many more.
- Executive Chef Resume Templates – The executive chef is also referred to as the head chef or the chef manager. He or she is tasked to oversee the overall dynamics of the restaurant kitchen especially the food and dishes that go in and out of the kitchen. As an executive chef, hiring managers would expect you to deliver high quality and original dishes as well food presentation techniques. Moreover, you can add a section in your resume highlighting your special and original dishes.
- HR Executive Resume Templates – An HR executive performs an instrumental function in the HR Department. He or he must be a great team leader, a person that can clearly convey information to others, and most especially should uphold good labor relations.
Executive Director Resumes
Executive Director Resume Sample
Managing Executive Director Resume
Executive Chef Resumes
Executive Chef Resume Sample
Executive Chef Resume Example
Executive Chef Resume in PDF
HR Executive Resumes
Senior HR Executive
Fresher Resume for HR Executive
HR Executive Assistant
Professional Executive Resumes
Professional Sales Executive
Professional Executive Assistant
Professional Sales Executive Resume Example
Resume’s Accomplishment Section
In an executive resume design, the accomplishment section is very critical. Employers are curious to know how well and dedicated you are to your previous works. Accomplishments provide a sense of commitment, passion, and dedication on your part to ace any endeavor you encounter. To help you in writing the accomplishment section of your resume, refer to the following points:
- Include honest and genuine awards and claims. False claims and other statements of misrepresentation can bring about unfavorable consequences. A good tip would be coming up with an initial draft of your accomplishments before incorporating them in the executive resume design.
- Don’t just enumerate, but substantiate. You can use the PAR process or the problem, achievement, and results technique in expanding your achievements. Like customer service resumes that require pleasing personalities and good interpersonal skills on the applicant’s end, executives must also excel in managing and dealing with different people. If you have leadership and management awards, emphasize them in this section.
- Use bullets. Bullets make it easy for recruiters to skim and read your resume. If you will use a bullet, you should start the statement with an appropriate action verb preferably the industry-specific ones.
Marketing Executive Resumes
Marketing Sales Executive
Administrative Executive Resumes
Resume for Executive Assistant
Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
Finance Executive Resumes
Senior Finance Executive
MBA Finance Executive
Finance Sales Executive
Insurance Executive Resumes
Insurance Executive Sample
Insurance Sales Executive
Rules and Writing Principles for Executive Resumes
Here are some consolidated rules and principles that can help you enhance the quality of your executive resume design. They can supplement that key strategies and tips integrated in free executive resume templates.
- Deliver what they want. In writing a resume, you should put yourself on the shoes of the hiring managers. Think of their preferences and the details that they mostly look forward to. Tell them what they want to read and know. For HR resumes, for instance, hiring managers would like to hear about your best practices and how you manage to deal with different employees coming from diversified backgrounds.
- Use clear and concise words and statements. A good executive knows what he wants. You should showcase your confidence and strengths such as your technical knowledge and work-related experiences. Avoid making general statements which have little value. Concrete and measurable achievements are always welcome in a resume.
- Provide them with context. If you’re trying to sell yourself, you should give them an idea of what you’ve delivered before. Rather than merely enumerating your previous work positions, you can give provide them accomplishments and relevant contributions.
Executives play a vital role in the company they work for. It is for this reason that hiring bodies pay careful attention to what the applicants present in their resumes. Follow these simple steps to help pave the way to getting that executive position you’ve set your sights on.