Leaving a job may be a sad moment for both the employee and the company, especially for those who have been in service with the company for a long time, saying goodbye to friends and colleagues that you have been working with for the past years. And if you’re someone who has contributed a lot to the company, it would be so hard for them to lose an asset to their company.
Similar to getting in to the company, the getting-out part also has a process to follow. Submission of letters, asking your superiors to sign your clearances, and settling other pending concerns—all these steps before you can finally clear yourself out from the company. And as humans, we will always have limitations, our minds can only contain so much information before it tends to forget some things. Which is why a checklist needs to be utilized when planning on resigning. You can find our collection of Checklist Templates here on our website for you to use.
Resignation Letter to Boss Template
Employee Resignation Checklist Template
Job Resignation Checklist Template
Director Resignation Checklist Template
Voluntary Resignation Checklist
Humble Yourselves and Use a Checklist
A checklist is a document that contains a comprehensive list of things that need to be taken care of. It is a tool prepared in advance that enumerates the things that need to be done to prevent us from forgetting what to do. In a way, checklists can also be considered as a reminder since it reminds us on what to do and what still needs to be done. It can also serve to remind us of the things that we have already accomplished.
What are the importance of using checklists?
- Certain tasks may be more important than other and may need immediate action. And with checklists, we can prioritize the tasks that need to be done.
- With effective checklists, we can be more productive because we are already aware on what to do next as well as the number of pending tasks (forgetting what to do next is a waste of time).
- We are more motivated when we have a clear picture on the things that we need to do.
- Aside from being a reminding on the tasks that we need to do in the future, we are also reminded on the tasks that we have already accomplished.
- When delegating tasks, a checklist will help guide the other person on the things that you want them to do.
Checklists can actually improve our performance and help us to achieve consistent results. A good checklist needs to be precise, effective, and easy to use even in the most difficult situations. A checklist should always be practical.
Handover Resignation Checklist Template
Student Employment Resignation Checklist
HR Resignation Checklist Template
Staff Resignation Checklist Template
We have a large collection of checklists for resignation purposes on our website that you can download for free. These templates can be accessed easily for anybody with good Internet connection. You may choose to download these templates either in high-resolution PDF format to assure you of clear and legible prints or in Microsoft Word formats for compatibility and easy editing.
We also have our collection of Word Checklist Template if you prefer to have your checklists in the Doc or Docx format. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, scroll down to the bottom and check out the links to other related contents found on our website.