An executive resume may refer to a variety of professional profiles used by applicants who would like to be considered for different executive work positions. More so, the usage of executive resumes may also be applicable if you want to be considered for work posts at different levels of a business’ organizational structure.
This post will help you make a well-curated resume summary and all the other parts that you should give focus on when creating an executive resume. Through the help of our downloadable samples and templates alongside a few tips for resume objectives creation, it will be easier for you to make a comprehensive executive resume document.
Sales Executive Resume Samples
Senior Sales Executive Resume
Automobile Sales Executive Resume
Sample Sales Executive Resume
International Sales & Marketing Executive Resume
1. Writing an Executive Resume for a Managerial or Supervisory Position
One of the usages of an executive resume is by listing down the qualifications and competencies of applicants who would like to be hired either as a manager or a supervisor. If you are aspiring for career growth or you are already in a high ranking worker and just want to look into other companies for a new environment, some of the guidelines that you need to remember when writing your free resume samples for an executive post include the following:
- Be direct with your intention to be hired as a supervisor or a manager. Whether it is a federal resume template or any other resume used within a particular environment that you want to work on, it is important for companies to know that you are aware of your capabilities, professional work experiences, and deliverables.
- Always provide your prospective employers with the information that they want to know. Remember that you are applying for a job post that is being paid higher than rank-and-file employees. Hence, you need to present why you deserve to be considered for such work position.
- Remember to use a resume summary rather than a career objective. You need to precisely provide the company with the value that you can give them. It is important for your executive resume to showcase your professionalism and how well you know different processes and transactions within the department, division, or area that you would like to handle and manage.
Marketing Executive Resume Samples
Entry-Level Marketing Executive
Account Executive Resumes
Assistant Account Executive
2. Is Personal Branding Essential When Making an Executive Resume?
Creating a Microsoft Word resume template for an executive post will be easier if you are aware of the requirements of the job position that you are applying for if you have a template to refer to, and if you have a strong personal branding that can get the attention of your employers.
In personal branding:
- Include the initial information about your competencies and qualifications that you may include in your resume header. This can also be your professional summary or resume statement.
- Personal branding can also be your approach in presenting yourself professionally within the entirety of your resume.
To answer whether your personal branding is important an executive resume, it is.
Applying for any executive post using a business resume template especially those whose functions are relevant to higher management can be too competitive that only a few applicants out of a great sum of candidates will be considered. A few reasons why it is important to incorporate your personal branding to your executive resume include the following:
- The personal branding statement in the initial part of your resume can help a lot in providing an outlined discussion of what you can provide the company with. One of the most important things that you need to remember when using an executive resume is that you should not just provide your aspirations but also the information on how you can be of help to the development of the business and its operations.
- Ensure that the entirety of your document is branded so it presents you in the way you would like to be perceived–as a professional. This can give you higher chances of presenting an executive resume that is well-curated, organized, and corporate-looking. With this, there will be a bigger chance that you can ace the first parts of the application processes.
HR Executive Resume Samples
Senior HR Executive Resume
Administrative Executive Resumes
Administrative Executive Assistant
Administrative Executive Resume in PDF
Business Development Executive Resumes
Senior Business Development Executive
3. Sales and Marketing Executive Resumes
Aside from executive resume templates used by managerial and supervisory applicants, one of the most common executive resumes used by professionals are those who are interested to immerse themselves in the fields of sales and marketing. Some of the items that you need to be aware of when creating a sales and marketing executive resume are as follows:
- The sales and marketing departments of companies may either be combined or may also be separated. With this, you first need to know the executive post that is available so you can identify the techniques that you may incorporate in creating your professional profile.
- Whether you are applying for a sales executive post or a marketing executive post, you need to make sure that your technical skills and key competencies are focused on. Just like when creating engineering resume templates, you need to present your expertise and the specific areas and operational procedures where you excel. This should be taken seriously as the fields of sales and marketing are in need of individuals who can deliver when given technical functions and responsibilities.
- The job posts as an executive in these fields are mostly rank-and-file positions. Hence, some of the best resume templates used for this application may include career objectives and may also be in a functional resume type format.
Customer Care Executive Resumes
Customer Care Executive
Insurance Executive Resumes
Insurance Sales Executive
Insurance Executive Resume Sample
Nurse Executive Resumes
Nurse Executive Resume in PDF
Professional Executive Resume Sample
4. Guidelines in Creating an Executive Resume
No matter what level within the organization structure it is where your desired job position falls, it is very important for you to make sure that your executive resume can reflect your value and how it can be an added strength to the company that you would like to be a part of.
Some of the guidelines that can help you curate an executive resume that can highlight your qualifications are as follows:
- Create an organized and comprehensive executive resume. There is nothing more impressive than a professional profile that is complete, well put together, and professionally made to fit a business or corporate setting.
- Unlike an internship resume template that may be casual and may lack professional work experiences, your executive resume should be more competitive, precise, and aggressive to get the attention of your prospective employer.
- Always present your achievements. Aside from your skills and work experiences, the way that you handle work and your efficiency and effectiveness on previous work engagements will help employers acknowledge the fact that you can truly bring something great in the table.
- Allow the format, type, professional resume template and design of your executive resume to present your competencies accordingly. Be keen in selecting the items that you will give a highlight on as it can greatly affect the results of the initial procedures of your application.
Following these guidelines will help you either improve or develop the executive resume that you plan to use for your professional work applications.