If you want to be considered for a job position in the finance industry, you need to make sure that you allow an appropriate amount of time in curating the content of your resume. It is very important for you to present yourself in a professional manner so you will be deemed as an added value to the operations of your potential employer.
Should you need to create a finance resume but are unaware of the items that you can place in the specified document or if you just need a guide to format your resume accomplishment section and the content of your resume branding statement, refer to the samples and templates of best finance resumes that we have put together in this post.
Printable Finance Resume Template
MBA Finance Resume
MBA Fresher Finance Resume
MBA Marketing and Finance
MBA Finance Resume in PDF
Entry-Level Finance Resume
Entry-Level Finance Analyst
2. Advantages of Using a Template When Creating a Finance Resume
Creating a finance resume can sometimes be daunting due to the technicalities that you need to consider when creating this kind of professional profile. The finance industry requires specific qualifications from applicants, which is why you need to be careful with the items that you will place in your finance resume. This is where the advantages of using finance resume templates enter.
You can benefit from referring to a template when creating your finance resume due to the following reasons:
- Having a template to follow can ensure you that your finance resume is formatted and designed in a professional manner. A well-formatted finance resume can be pleasing to the eyes, which can make the employers be interested to browse through your profile even more.
- There are also specific templates that can help you to target your desired finance work positions. Ready-made templates may contain information that is a valuable content helpful for your application samples. As an example, templates of financial manager resumes can highlight both your management skills, technical abilities and your ability to execute finance procedures.
- The use of templates in creating a finance resume will allow you to focus on the requirements of the specific areas where finance processes are involved, including banking, accounting, and insurance.
- Using a template can help you decide the elements that you need to put together to curate an outstanding finance resume. This will help you identify whether a specific information is appropriate to be placed in a particular area of your professional profile.
Corporate Finance Resume
Entry-Level Corporate Finance Resume
Corporate Finance Executive Professional
Finance Manager Resume
Finance Account Manager
Finance Assistant Manager
Finance Analyst Resume
Finance Analyst Intern Resume Sample
Senior Finance Analyst
3. Steps in Writing a Finance Resume That Works
Your objective in writing a finance resume should not just be centered for it to be comprehensive but also on how it can help you land on the job that you would like to be considered for in the finance industry. Make it easier for you to curate a highly-usable and effective finance resume by following these steps:
- Open a software where you can create the format of your finance resume. You can also open a readily made finance resume examples and template which you may use as references in creating the layout of your professional profile.
- Identify the job position in the finance industry that you want to be hired for. This will help you to refer to other kinds of resumes used by applicants who are vying for the same position. This will also help you to align your qualifications with the requirements of the professional work post that you are targeting. As an example, templates of financial analyst resumes can help you to list down the skills and professional experiences needed to identify the condition and opportunities of particular business finance areas.
- Create a resume header and a career objective or a resume profile. Place them on top of your resume format so employers can easily identify your basic professional and personal background.
- Make sure to list your accomplishments through your professional work experiences. List down the companies that you have previously worked for and the jobs and tasks that they entrusted you with.
- Your technical skills, especially those that are relevant in finance and accounting processes should be listed as well. Include your interest, achievements, attended training programs, and other information which you think can add value to your application.
- Close the document by listing down your references and writing a statement that pertains all the items present in your resume are true to the best of your knowledge.
Finance Executive Resume
Finance Executive Assistant
Senior Finance Executive
Junior Executive Resume
Finance Director Resume
Finance Administration Director Resume
Finance Internship Resume
MBA Finance Internship
Accounting and Finance Internship Resume Sample
Finance Internship Resume Sample
4.Finance Resume Samples
The field or sector of finance is not only limited to hiring finance analysts. Hence, there are a lot of variations with the kind of finance resumes that can be beneficial to the application of candidates who are targeting other professional work posts in the finance and accounting industry.
Some of the finance resume samples that you may use if you want to be involved in a particular finance process aside from that of finance analysts’, include the following:
- A loan officer resume is usable if you have impressive professional work experiences that are related to loan evaluation, approval and/or creation. Your expertise that should be present in your loan officer resume should be centered on the kinds of loan processes that you have already dealt with.
- There are also finance manager resumes that should not only focus on technical skills needed in the field of finance but also on management and communication skills. More so, a wide scope of experiences in the field of finance must be visible in the professional profile of the candidate.
- You can use an auditor resume if your competencies are aligned with reviewing a variety of financial documents and reports may it be from an organization, a company, or any other kinds of clients who need your professional auditing services. Analytical, mathematical and organizational skills should be evident within the entirety of your professional profile.
Finance Officer Resume
Chief Finance Officer
Finance Assistant Resume
Sales Assistant Resume
Finance Assistant Cover Letter
Finance Associate Resume
Project Finance Associate
Corporate Finance Associate
Finance Associate Resume Sample
Business Finance Resume
Sample Business Finance Resume
5. Guidelines for Writing a Finance Resume
There are no particular industry rules that should be applied on all resumes submitted to businesses within the financial sector. However, there are tips that will allow you to create a basic finance resume that is effective enough to get the approval and positive first impressions of employers.
Some of the guidelines that you may follow when writing a finance resume include the following:
- It will be advantageous if you will list down your certifications in the finance industry. Having this listing will provide your prospective employer an idea that you are aware of the processes within the field that you would like to render your professional services in.
- Be particular with the resume type that you will use in formatting your resume. It is essential for your finance resume design to give highlight to your strengths and the way that it can be incorporated in the operations of the finance department or the business where you are applying.
- When writing your professional work experiences, it is highly suggested for you to specify the description of each company including their nature of operations. More so, be particular in stating your work functions and the finance processes that has been given to you by your previous employers.
As the document that can initially reflect your professionalism and qualifications, your finance resume should be prepared and executed in a professional and organized manner. Refer to the guidelines mentioned above to help you just do so.