When you apply for any job you may have to submit a resume displaying your personal details, educational qualifications, experience if any, awards and recognition received during the entire career, and other extracurricular or social achievements. These details could play a great part in distinguishing you from the other candidates in the fray. You can also see Project Manager Resume Template.
Your Resume Samples is the first piece of correspondence with your prospective employer. Hence, the endeavor should be to make a lasting impression the first time around. Here are the formats of some Modern Resumes that could help you in your career.
Professional Resume Template
This is a professional resume template for the post of the sales manager or representative. This resume highlights details of the achievements as well as the experience of the applicant in detail.
Executive Resume Template
Candidates having the requisite qualifications can apply for the post of an executive in any large organization using the Executive Resume Template. In addition to the experience, it should also highlight the recognition received.
Unique Resume Template
Whenever you send a resume applying for a job, a cover letter should always accompany the resume. This unique resume template details the items that a cover letter should include. It has a format of a cover letter as well.
Contemporary Resume Template
This is the format of a contemporary resume template submitted by candidates having experience in hosting solo as well as group exhibitions of literary works or other works of art.
Sales Manager Resume
This is a simple format of a resume for the post of a sales manager. It states the objectives as well as the experience of the candidate in addition to the usual personal information.
Basic Elegant Resume Template
Sample RBS Resume Template
Winning Resume Template
Research Assistant Resume Template
Academic Resume Template
1. Why Should you Submit a Resume?
Whenever there is an advertisement for a job, there are bound to be many applicants. The prospective employer has to make a choice among the number of applications samples he might receive. Every candidate would like to do some marketing to display his or her abilities. The resume is the perfect way of doing so.
A resume can say many things about the candidate in addition to the basic details such as name, address, and educational qualifications. Your resume should highlight your achievements, as well as the recognition,’s that you might have received in the past. It should make the employer decide why he should select you instead of the others. You may also see Construction Resume Template.
2. Tips to Write a Good Resume
- Normally hirers do not take more than half a minute to scan through the resumes. Hence, your resume should make an impression within the first thirty seconds. Hence, you should avoid lengthy resumes exceeding more than two pages.
- Using bullet points to highlight your achievements and recognitions is advisable. It can catch the eye of the hirer.
- Quantifying your achievements is beneficial to you. In case you have saved a huge sum of money for your previous employer, you should mention it in figures in bold.
- You should always cater your resume to the industry rather than write a general resume.
3. Points to Avoid in a Resume
- The main thing is that you should never fabricate any item on a simple resume.
- The hirer has means to check the same. Even if he does not do it the first time, it is always wrong to cheat anyone.
- Do not make grammatical and more importantly spelling errors in your resume. It presents a very bad image of you. It can also display a lack of interest on your part. Proofread before you submit the same.
- Never use the mobile to type your resume. Typographical errors invariably creep in without your knowledge.
- Be specific on your resume. Avoid vague declarations. The hirer would easily see through the intentions.
A resume is like a window to your achievements in life. Presenting a true picture always helps. However, you would have to follow a certain procedural format. You can use the Creative Resume Templates to have a clear idea of the points that you should include.