In managing your household chores, chore charts can help you a lot. They can help you in setting and sorting out your chores. Also, they can help you in delegating tasks and responsibilities. These charts can hep you keep up with your chores especially when you’re juggling a lot of work loads.
Creating a chore chart is easy. However, it can be a little time consuming especially when you have to start from scratch. With this, chore chart templates can help you kick-start your idea of making a chore chart that suits your priorities. To add, there are other types of charts ready for download such as flowcharts and Gantt charts templates.
Weekly Chore Chart Templates
Weekly Rotating Chore Chart
Blank Weekly Chore Chart
Family Chore Chart Templates
Kids Chore Chart
Varieties of Chore Chart Templates
On this post are a collection of chore chart templates that are perfect both for kids and adults. Choose and download the chart design that is in line with your artistic inclinations.
- Family Chore Chart Template – Distribution of household chores is a common task among family members. By using these templates, it will be easy for you to distribute the designated chores and to track the completion of such tasks. Doing household chores is not just a mere burden or additional work load. It is also a good avenue for family members to bond and spend quality time with one another.
- Kids Chore Chart Templates – There are also chore chart templates and designs that are perfect for kids. The designs are can stir their visual interest and encourage or motivate them to accomplish their chores. Kids should be trained to manage and accomplish assigned tasks so that they will not have a hard time doing grown-up tasks in the near future.
- Office Chore Chart Templates – In an office setting, office members also consider the cleanliness and orderliness of the premises. To add, you can also plot office-related tasks, schedules, and reminders within the charts.
Sample Chore Chart
Monthly Chore Chart Sample
Blank Monthly Chore Chart
Household Chore Chart Templates
Roommate Chore Chart
Office Chore Chart
Roommate Chore Chart Samples
Chore Chart for College Roommate
How to Create a Simple Chore Chart?
The templates provided here only serve as your reference. In the end of the day, you should come up with your own chore chart that must embody your schedules, tasks, and goals. In line with this, you can refer to the following points:
- Consider the preferences of the users. The efficacy of a chore chart would depend on how the users’ psychological mindset to comply and commit to it. That is why you should consider their preferences and personal interests. If you’re dealing with kids, for example, you should choose a kids chore chart templates that have engaging and animated designs. The language used in chart must also be easy to comprehend on the kid’s part.
- Choose your preferred frequency or scheduling. Depending on your context and preferences, you may use a daily, monthly, or weekly chore chart template.
- Position the chart strategically. The charts must be visible and accessible to the designated users. Putting the chart in an inaccessible area would affect its use and effectiveness.
- And lastly, you can come up with a rewards or incentive mechanism to further the success of your chore charts.