If you are currently a job-seeker and you are fully aware of the stiff competition in finding a decent job among business graduates and professionals, then you would likely realize the great importance of having an impressive professional resume on hand. For you to find the perfect resume format, our team has compiled a number of resumes of various styles and for various applications.
To help you out further, aside from resume, a job-seeker would want to consider applying with the use of cover letters as well. The post is likewise offering cover letters in various formats. They may be downloaded for purposes by professionals from different fields.
Office Administration Resumes
Dental Office Administrator
Entry-Level Office Administrative Assistant
Front Desk Officer
Business Administration Resumes
Professional Business Administration
Business Office Administrator
Healthcare Administration Resumes
Healthcare Administration Resume Sample
Healthcare Administration Cover Letter
Medical Administration Resumes
Medical Office Administrator
Medical Administrative Assistant
Medical Administration Cover Letter
Sample Resume and Cover Letter Formats for Managers
Professionals earning managerial positions in the business fields—such as sales, loan administration, and business administration—may need to consider this portion of their job search as it suggests a different kind of manager’s resume format.
The format provides emphasis on the applicant’s:
- areas of expertise,
- sales achievements,
- career history or professional summary, and
- personal and professional objectives
These must be given ample space for employers to get to know more about their applicants.
On the other hand, cover letters could likewise be an effective tool in helping them find a decent living. Unlike resumes that are in an itemized form, cover letters are, of course, in letter format. Every employer would be reading it as if it were a biography of each of the applicants. The following are some of the benefits of using cover letters during a job search:
- Ideal for business and office administrators, administrative managers and high-end professionals, the cover letter should be direct to the point. It does not resort to using slang and flowery words. Rather, the letter is comprehensive.
- It can easily catch the attention of the employer because it is not in the usual format they receive whenever they post for job vacancies online or via print.
- Job applicants may choose which personal details they would want to put emphasis on. They may shorten some details which are irrelevant in nature and might hinder their pending application with their prospect company. Or, they may decide not to include the insignificant details at all. Either way is upon the decision of the applicant.
- It allows job applicant to explain more about himself and that can easily be done by expressing through words. Excluding those who are considered best orators or public speakers in town, average-speaking people may effectively sell themselves by choosing the right words that would best describe them and put them on cover letters during application.
- The narration, once done accurately, could definitely sway HR managers to hire the applicant instantly especially when the hiring group is effective in reading between and beyond each line of the cover letter.
Various Administration Resume Templates
In addition to business administration executives and personnel, professionals falling under Contract Administration field may likewise take this portion into consideration because it offers administration resume samples fit for them as well.
With these templates, an administrator seeking for an employment can provide his personal details on sections such as:
- summary of qualifications,
- career objectives,
- work experience, and
- other details which he would like to stress out during the application.
Hiring parties would definitely find an ease time perusing each and every applicant given that their applicants follow each sample resume format or cover letter during the process.
In return, applicants would find convenience in lay outing each of their personal details into the sheets because all they have to do is simply go through the format and edit all the details, one by one.
Both groups would likely to earn credits from using various resume samples and cover letter formats as purposely provided.
Administration Manager Resumes
Loan Administration Manager
Business Administrative Manager
Administration Cover Letter Resumes
Business Administration Cover Letter
Office Administrator Cover Letter
Administrative Manager Cover Letter
Administration Executive Resumes
Office Administration Executive
Administration Executive Resume Format
Administration Executive Resume Sample
Contract Administration Resumes
Construction Contract Administration
Contract Administration Example
More Samples of Resume and Cover Letters Format
General Screening Process
Considering the tight competition among freshers and experienced professionals in all industries—be it in construction, dental care or school sectors—one has to stand out by all means in order to get a place and earn a living in one of the sectors, eventually.
Using resumes and letters during a job hunt is one way to go through the selection, but having a comprehensive and detailed resume and cover letter would definitely do wonders.
In any industry, job applicants are thoroughly screened in order to determine their respective capabilities and strong points in particular areas. The screening, of course, is primarily based on resumes and cover letters that were submitted to employers. If one applicant is able to use resume format whose emphasis is on his
- professional objective,
- qualification summary (e.g. technical and soft skills)
- education, and
- other personal information, then most likely he would be able to get the job that he desires.
For college administrators, teachers, instructors, high school administrative assistants, and other education-related professionals who wanted to have their dream job, a college resume and cover letter formats are made available for each of you as well.
In addition to several education resume formats made available here for you to download, we give you the following list which can serve as your guide in editing your CV:
- Put into writing all your personal details, including your educational attainment, professional summary, career history, key competencies and special skills, and work experience.
- You may elaborate your curriculum development and teaching philosophy.
- You may explain your views on how to create solutions to learning problems and other education-related issues.
- You may provide short discussion on how you would assess and evaluate student’s academic performances inside and outside the classroom.
- You may highlight all your relevant curriculum achievements.
For dental administration assistants and receptionists, a comprehensive and perfect resume format is reserved for you as well.
However, aside from the resume, it is also important to have some skills that will make you shine further. Below are a few examples:
- Above average customer service skills. Being a front-liner does imply having the ability to build rapport with your clients and guests.
- Excellent oral and written skills. Aside from having an impressive resume, recruiters would likewise be impressed if you pass both the personal interview and written examination.
- Willingness to work with others as a team. To be able to get along with your colleagues, regardless of race and culture is also an extra point to the employer.
- Compassionate towards his work. To be able to deal with other people more humane and charismatic can also be an edge.
A compilation of administration-related resume formats is further made available online and for download by every degree-holder professional who targets to have an employment in the fields of construction, office/business, and health and medical as well.
For Administration and Office/Business executives, for instance, several resume formats are provided along with some key points, to wit:
- Mainly, the document contains full details about the applicants, like contact number, physical address, email address, and qualifications summary.
- Some formats also contain the applicant’s core competencies or skills as well as his comprehensive work experiences gained from previous companies, if there are any.
Please feel free to check each and every downloadable resume and cover letter format as enumerated above. For more resume templates and cover letters, you may visit out Website from time to time.
Construction Administration Resumes
Construction Office Administration
Construction Project Administration
College Administration Resumes
Dental Administration Resumes
Dental Administration Assistant
Dental Administration Resume Example
School Administration Resumes
High School Administration
School Administrative Assistant
Tips on How to Shine During the Job Interview
The article is a great help for every professional who is out there in search of a perfect template for resume and cover letter.
Regardless of the field they are coming from—be they from the learning institution sector, health care industry, construction industry, or business or corporate arena—every resume featured on this post can definitely contribute to the success of the job applicant along the way.
However, regardless of the resume or cover letter format that a job seeker will be using, it would still be up to him as to how he would deliver himself during the actual interview. He may consider the following tips below in preparation for the big day:
- Dress smartly. Wearing appropriate wardrobes during the interview will definitely give you a professional-look and that would likely mean extra point on the interviewer. Long dresses for women, and coat-and-tie for men are suggested for wearing as they are long known as formal clothes that likely befit the applicant.
- Be ahead of time. Never consider showing up late for the interview as the act would surely disappoint the interviewer. You might never get another rare chance if you fail to show on-time.
- Know important details about the company. If possible, research about the company first before you come for the appointment. Knowing how they started, their business operation, the men and women behind its success, and the like, would provide you an extra edge among other job candidates.
- Be straightforward. Answer each question clearly, intelligently and with honesty. Do not sugarcoat just to impress interviewers as you may not know, they can definitely identify whether the candidate is lying or not. Better tell truth—no more, no less.
- Refrain from using unnecessary body language. It does mean to sit still throughout the screening process, but it is better not to create extra body movements that might be misinterpreted by the interviewer.
- Saying “Thank You” after the interview is also recommendable. You can relay the message in personal or via email. We offer several Thank You templates as well.