Splatter brushes are used to provide additional character to the document or item where they will be used. Splatters may look messy in real life, but they can be great design material, especially when used properly and placed in spaces where their structure’s imperfections look great and appealing.
We can provide you with splatter brushes samples so you can select the kind of splatter brush that you want to use to design a specific document or item. We can also give you samples of Watercolor Brushes if you want to use softer hues and lighter color vibrancy.
Blood Splatter Brushes
Square Splatter Brushes
Ink Splatter Brushes
Paint Splatter Brushes
Dot Splatter Brushes
Blood Splatter Brushes
Blood splatter brushes are characterized by the following:
- Red in color, the same as real blood
- Visible blood drips coming from a specific source
- Patches of blood that can be achieved when blood splatters are combined or put along side each other
- Imperfect blood splats with varying thickness
Blood splatter brushes may be used on following instances:
- It can be applied to the posters of a horror movie or play.
- Blood splatters may also be used to design horror booths.
- It can be used to create a scary looking item appropriate for Halloween.
There are a variety of Blood Splatter Photoshop Brush samples that you may download from the link provided.
Paint Splatter brushes
A paint splatter brush is commonly used in the following items:
- It can be the design inspiration of a graffiti, mural or any other wall art.
- Paint splatter brushes can be used to design items like restaurant menus, brochures, flyers, and banners.
- Paint splatter brushes can also be used to design merchandises like photo frames, textile and key chains.
Paint splatters can be edited to fit the design brief of any project through the following:
- You can adjust the opacity of the splatter brush to adjust its hue and visibility.
- You can make use of a variety of colors per paint splatter so it will look like there are various colored materials used to create the splatter.
- You can also play with the thickness of the paint splatters so that the source of the drip or splatter may be easily identified.
High Res Splatter Brushes
Photoshop Splatter Brushes
Watercolor Splatter Brushes
Small Splatter Brushes
Handcrafted Splatter Brushes
Guidelines in Using Splatter Brushes
Here are a few suggestions that you may follow in using splatter brushes:
- Allocate the proper layout space for the splatter in the document where you will put the design.
- Assure that the kind of splatter that you will use is appropriate in terms of the nature of the project, item or document that you are currently working on.
- Use variations of splatter brushes especially in sizes to create a well put together look and appeal.
- Do not over use splatters as it may cause design crowding that is not pleasing to the eye.
- Try to experiment in the different features of splatter brushes, especially the changes that you may do to assure that the splatter brush goes well with the design of the item where it will be used.
Other Kinds of Splatter Brushes
Aside from the splatter brushes mentioned above, other splatter brushes include the following:
- Square splatter brushes
- Dot splatter brushes
- Ink splatter brushes
- High resolution splatter brushes
- Photoshop splatter brushes
- Watercolor Splatter Brushes
- Small splatter brushes
- Handcrafted splatter brushes
With all the kinds of splatter brushes available for download, make sure that you will use the splatter brush that is appropriate for the project that you are currently making. Assess the design needs of your material first before applying the specific splatter brush in it.