Baby charts are often used by pediatricians, healthcare professionals, midwives, teachers, and mothers who want to monitor the progress of the babies under their care day by day. Growth chart, flow chart, newborn baby chart, and the like are among the most popular health records used to determine a child’s physical development.
Along with the advent of new technology comes the introduction of some baby chart templates as well. Here, you will find sample formats of feeding chart, baby sleep chart, and growth chart, which are all at your disposal. A seating chart template is also available online should you find yourself in need of one.
Baby Pool Chart
Feeding Chart Template
Baby Sleep Chart
Newborn Baby Chart
How to Write a Baby Chart Template Using Excel
Using MS Excel in writing or editing a Baby Chart template (for example,Baby Boy Growth Chart Templates and Baby Weight Charts) entails a series of steps, which are detailed as follows:
- Select the specific template you would want to edit on the Available Templates panel which appears in the Excel Backstage view.
- Click “Create”, and once your preferred template is opened, you can start editing your Baby Chart template by providing your own set of data or information.
- You may save your file under a new name by clicking Save As once you are through.
How to Monitor Child Growth Using Charts?
The use of a Monitoring Child Growth chart in assessing the growth of a child for a specific period is as easy as counting 1 2 3. Below are the common steps:
- Healthcare professionals such as physicians and pediatricians are embracing the standard pattern in checking whether some kids grow faster or slower compared with other kids. Their pattern is based on the actual numerical data, such as the kids’ height and weight, and these numerics are then being interpreted qualitatively.
- The qualitative results are then being converted into percentiles which are likewise being shown in charts via drawing of lines. This is where the average among all respondents/participants is also taken.
- For a single kid, however, one can be able to monitor his development through regular measurement and evaluation. You may check on Unborn Baby Growth Chart Template and Newborn Baby Growth Chart Template for further references.
Baby Kick Chart
Baby Schedule Chart
Example of Baby Chart
Dos and Don’ts for Writing Baby Chart Template?
The following details are some of the dos and don’ts in writing a baby chart template:
- You must ensure that you have an updated version of MS Office before downloading any baby chart template available online so you will not have a hard time editing your template later.
- Save the file that you downloaded as Templates so that you can use the same format in your next layout. Once installed, you can always open such template for your future reference and layouting.
- Instead of clicking “Save”, click “Save As” every time you are done with your current document so you can have a copy of each file you have done subsequently.
You may apply each point above in all your Chart Templates. If you currently save Medication Chart Templates, then you can observe these rules as well.