Looking for ways to improve and elevate your planting techniques? What you need is a well-designed companion planting guide. Companion planting charts can be a little bit complicated for some. In order to escape from such stresses and hassles, we have here an array of companion planting charts that are of high quality and definition.
In dealing with vegetable gardening, companion planting charts can be your best friend. It can help you plant two or more plants together. To learn more about them, start scrolling down and download our templates. Aside from them, we also offer other Chart Templates, which provide informative, great-quality material.
582+ Chart Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | Google Docs | PowerPoint | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Printable Companion Planting Chart
Herb Companion Planting Chart
Vegetable Companion Planting Chart
Pests Companion Planting Chart
Simple Companion Planting Chart
Why Companion Planting Is Important
Planting a single plant requires patience and passion. You have to exert effort monitoring its growth and development. In line with this, planting two or more plants is already a challenging endeavor. You have a lot of factors to consider and take into account. Here are some things to keep in mind in companion planting:
- Based on research, companion planting vegetables can lead to enhanced growth and quality, but this requires a lot of practice, effort, and trial and errors.
- There is no guarantee that the companion planting will ultimately work. This is because not all companion charts contain the same information. There are also conflicting companion charts. The field of science is still on the process of refining and explaining the process thoroughly. There are still many gray areas.
- Companion planting is a form of polyculture. This is used in order to handle more efficiently pest controls, pollination, and enhancement of crop productivity.
In line with this, you can definitely make use of our companion charts in order for you to familiarize and get to know them better. Nothing beats handwork, diligence, and ones openness to learn the tips and tricks of gardening. If you’re interested with Gantt chart templates, we also have templates for you, which are also provide you with compelling and comprehensive information.
Fruit Tree Companion Planting Chart
Companion Planting Excel Chart
Home Companion Planting Chart
Crop Companion Planting Chart
Basic Companion Planting Chart
Tips for Companion Planting
Companion planting is not that easy. It requires patience and commitment. However, there are also techniques in order for you to excel more on the said field. Here are some tips that you can use in dealing with companion planting:
- Plan for succession planting. You need to get to know the seeds and its characteristics. You have to take note on frequency of the plants in terms of growth and development.
- Combine seasonal bloomers. Invest more time learning about the time frames and periods that certain plants blooms. It is also good to capitalize on plant species’ natural bloom times.
- Combine creepers and leapers. Examples of creeper-leaper combos are vine crops, watermelons, or musk melons. It will add more on the success rate of the said companion planting.
- Plant diversity. Plant diverse plant species which will increase your yard’s wildlife interest. It also provides an healthier ecosystem for beneficial insects and other animal life.
These are just some tips that you may consider to help you with your planting. Aside from them, we also have other companion planting Excel charts. Feel free to check out and download them.