A marketing flowchart is used to assure the clear presentation of the processes that are needed to be done for a specific marketing activity of the company. It serves as a visual plot of the marketing functions and the steps that are needed to be done to assure the quality of the final marketing material.
722+ FREE CHART Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
The process of creating a marketing flowchart includes the design of the marketing program, the creation of budget and distribution plans, the steps that are needed to be followed in creating a specific marketing campaign, and the expected result of the marketing output. You may download our marketing flowchart templates and other samples of Flowchart Templates for your references.
Marketing Plan Flowchart Template
Sales and Marketing Flowchart Template
Digital Marketing Flowchart Template
Email Marketing Process Flowchart Template
The Marketing Flowchart
If you are to create a marketing flowchart, here are the items that you need to include in your presentation:
- The input of information is very important as it allows the people involved in the marketing processes to know the items that they need to be aware of. The first thing to do is to conduct a quality research with regards to the current marketing programs of the company and how can it be improved by applying the processes that are involved in the marketing flowchart.
- A marketing plan also needs to consider the target market of the company. The flowchart to be done needs to showcase the market segment that a company needs to reach and other market areas that are needed to be penetrated by the business.
- Customer motivation is also needed to be included in the marketing plan flow chart as it will help in maintaining or improving the purchasing activities and buying movement of consumers.
- The objectives of the marketing plan must also be shown in the flow chart. This includes the expected output of the marketing program with regard to finances, marketing activities, and the customers to be tapped.
- Marketing strategies must also be relayed so that they can be tested for their efficiency and how they can give more sales to the company.
- The elements of the marketing must be reviewed and considered as it allows the company to identify the links between the products and services that they offer, the consumers, the advertising and promotion of the products and/or services, the price of the offerings of the business, and the place where these items are available for purchase or usage.
- Finally, the result of the entire marketing program flow must be measured and must be subjected for another quality research or review to indicate whether it is helpful or not.
Other than our marketing flow chart templates, we can also provide you with downloadable samples of a Process Flow Chart Template.
Business Marketing Flowchart Template
Marketing Process Flowchart Template
Importance of a Marketing Flow Chart
The use of a marketing flowchart is very important to the marketing processes of a company for the following reasons:
- It specifically presents all the steps that are needed to be followed in any marketing activities.
- It prevents errors and mishaps to occur especially that all the steps are enumerated and well thought of.
- Marketing flowcharts, once fully developed, can organize alternate paths which may be used should some functions and marketing actions not work well.
- It identifies decision points, and it also enlists the consequences or advantages of selecting a specific marketing option.
- It defines key and choke points of the entire marketing operations.
Truly, there are a lot of benefits that using a marketing flow chart may provide. If you want to create your own flow chart, we have downloadable Flow Chart Templates in Word, which you may use as references.