Weight loss is scientifically defined as total body mass reduction both through unconscious and conscious efforts. This article talks about the latter being the means of losing weight by a person.
If you are on the road to make yourself slimmer, you need to make efforts on how to track your improvement. You may download our chart templates and create a weight loss chart that you can use every day so that you have an idea of much weight you’ve already lost either through dieting, exercise, or the combination of both.
582+ Chart Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | Google Docs | PowerPoint | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Weekly Weight Loss Chart
Blank Weight Loss Chart
Weight Loss and Conversion Chart
Sample Daily Weight Loss Chart
Intended weight loss is something that people who have personal weight issues usually go through. These issues may arise from the following factors:
- Personal goal to be slimmer
- Health conditions that require someone to lose weight
- Peer pressure or how the common public perceives him or her
It is important for someone who is trying to lose weight we believe to remember the following:
- Know your limits. You should know the limits of your body both on food and exercise. You don’t need to force yourself to do a heavy workout or drastically eat portions that you are not used to. Your body needs to adjust so you should always remember that weight loss is a process and not an overnight wonder.
- What applies to others doesn’t necessarily apply to you. There are different results of specific exercises and diets depending on the person who is practicing it. You don’t need to compare yourself to others. Make an effort to select a type of exercise or a diet practice that suits you and that works best for you.
- Invest on a personal trainer. It is of best suggestion for you to have a trainer or be looked at by someone who is already familiar with the process of losing weight. Their opinion matters as they know if the things that you are doing are working for your advantage.
- Crunch up those numbers. You need to track down everything that you are doing and the results that you are achieving or not from them. This will help you to determine whether an exercise or a diet is beneficial in terms of your goal to get the body or the ideal weight that you want. Tracking down all that you do needs to be organized so that data comparison would be easy. Our Weight Loss Chart Template samples are available for download. Use them anytime to help you for the purpose of efficient weight loss tracking.
Family Weight Loss Chart
Men’s Weight Loss Chart Template
Safe Weight Loss Chart Template
Weight Loss Progress Chart
Healthy Weight Loss Chart
Why Keep Track?
If you are religiously trying to lose weight, all those diet fads and exercise won’t count for anything if you don’t track your progress. That is why we believe weight lost charts are important due to the following reasons:
- If you are weighing yourself on a daily basis at the same time of the day, you will know which exercise or diet has helped you to lose weight. Being able to put your daily weight makes you more aware of how your body is reacting to certain activities that you select to do.
- Tracking specific items makes it enjoyable for you to lose more weight especially if there are favorable results.
- If the results of your weight loss chart shows that you are either gaining or still at the same weight, they can serve as a motivation for you to do better and select alternatives for what you are currently doing to achieve the results that you want to get.
Aside from our weight loss chart, we have templates of a Baby Weight Chart that you may download and use as a reference should you be needing one.