Want to leave an important message to someone? Or record an essential detail that you don’t want to forget? Then you need not worry about whether to write a short informal letter or written message to a particular person or to an organization. You can even customize or decorate it for a more personalized touch.
For longer ones, like notes that are needed in a company or office setting, they need to be professional-looking as much as possible. Make it clear and direct to the point. And if you want to have a much easier way of making notes, our sample note templates are probably what you need. These are ready-made templates that are available for download too!
Advice Note Templates
Demand Note Template
Excuse Note Template
Notes can be in a different form or type. Some are used for business purposes, some in a medical setting, and so on. One of the most frequently used notes is a promissory note. It is a financial tool that has a written promise by a certain person to pay another person a definite amount of money, which is either given on a certain future date or on demand.
Benefits of a Promissory Note
Here are some details why a promissory note is beneficial.
- Resilience – It allows you to put into specification how payments will be made—in installments, at a future date, or on demand.
- Brief and Highly Detached – You do not need to have a promissory note notarized, and there is also no need to record it to be legit. You can use a promissory note as an unsecured loan and make your collateral ready to secure a bank or certain types of loans.
- Convertible – You can draw potential investors’ attention through the use of a convertible promissory note. Prospective investors may be interested in your company and think that you have enough cash flow for reimbursement.
Make your notes presentable with our templates. Just like how our progress note templates. Check it out to view samples.
Progress Note Templates
Work Note Templates
Return to Work
SOAP Note Templates
Physical Therapy Note
Medical Note Template
More of Our Note Templates
- Advice Note Template – This is ideal if you are sending a note to someone or to a group of people about an advice, whether it be for payment or for remittance. This has all the details added so that you can just download it directly.
- Demand Note Template – This type of template is best used for money-related matters. So if you want to send a promissory demand note, this template is what you need.
- Excuse Note Template – If you want to send an excuse note or letter to someone, whether it is for an absence excuse or emergency excuse, this template is the right option. It has all the needed details required for an excuse note. Make your note more professional, this template is the answer for that.
- Progress Note Template – For a note that shows a certain development or progress of something. This is the ideal template for a physician’s progress note or patient’s progress note. Similar to the templates on this page, this also contains all relevant details that are needed in a progress note. So if you are asked to create one, download this template anytime.
- Work Note Template – As the name implies, this type of template is what you need for any work-related notes. Whether it is a note for return to work or about a social work, this is the right template to use.
If you want other variations, you might be interested in trying our meeting note templates that are ideal for any meeting forms.
Welcome Note Template
Attendance Note Templates
Absence Note Templates
Case Note—Brief Detail
This is the type of note that is mostly used in a judicial setting. A case note is a summary and analysis of a court’s judgment.
Tips for Writing a Case Note
- Start by making an introduction about the case. This is where you need to state the name, the court where it was held, and its legal significance. Make the introduction direct to the point and compelling.
- Create an outline with the key points. Include the contradictory facts that cropped up in the judgment phase. Case notes are usually short, and it will be on the analysis part that you need to highlight well. This shows your ability to argue in a legal aspect. Remember to stick to factual details only, and stay precise.
- Determine the scale. This section identifies the decisions by each judge. This will be essential in case you will oppose the result of the case.
- Determine the decisions involve. If ever there are multiple judgments, it will be more convenient to combine identifying judgment together with your analysis.
Though it needs expertise when creating a note of this type, however, with our case note templates, you don’t have to worry. These are well-written templates made by experts of the said field.
Briefing Note Templates
Collection Note Templates
File Note Template
What Is a Briefing Note?
Since we are focusing more on notes here, let us also get to know another note type that is used mainly for business purposes, and that is a briefing note. It is a short paper that quickly and effectively informs a decision maker about a certain issue.
How to Write a Briefing Note
You should know your audience. Before you start writing a briefing note, it is necessary to determine who will be reading it. This will create choices you make throughout the document.
- Plan out key points. Outline the key points you want to make since generally a briefing note is only a page long, so it needs to brief and concise. Summarize all important key points.
- You may use a template. Though the formatting is not overly dramatic, however, you can save time by just downloading templates that are available online or use ours instead.
- Keep your opinions out. Regarding your own views, as much as possible, always keep it strictly factual. You should not state here on which side you are on.
- Proofread your work once done. If you want, you can also ask someone to edit it for you.
For those who still prefer in using templates instead of following the steps, our note templates are always handy anytime you need them. Especially if you’re trying to make a release note, here is a release note template for you to make it much more easy and simple.