A shopping voucher is used by consumers to buy items without using cash. It is a form of certificate that allows the purchase of different product and service offerings of a business by the customers of the company. There are many sources of shopping vouchers, and there are also various guidelines that are applied for its usage.
We can provide you with shopping voucher templates so you can be aware of the inclusions of a shopping voucher. Other than that, we can also give you samples of Business Voucher Templates for additional references.
Shopping Gift Voucher Template
Shopping Trip Voucher Template
Shopping Discount Voucher Template
Shopping Pass Voucher Template
Shopping Delivery Voucher Template
Inclusions of a Shopping Voucher
A basic shopping voucher includes the following information:
- The equivalent amount of the shopping voucher should be written as it will be the guide of both the shoppers and the employees of the business regarding the transaction’s price to be credited to the voucher.
- The duration of time that a shopping voucher may be used is usually stamped or it can also be included in the format of the shopping voucher. This basically depends on the decision of the company who issued the shopping vouchers as there are some that does not have any expiration dates.
- The name and/or the logo of the company where the voucher is from must be included in the items to be placed in the shopping voucher.
- If the voucher is limited to be used for a particular brand, you need to put the store branches where the voucher can actually be used.
Guidelines in Using a Shopping Voucher
If you will use a shopping voucher for your next purchase, you can be guided by the following:
- Be aware of the expiration date of the voucher as the validity of the voucher is the first thing that the counter personnel will check because voucher tabs are also removed from the point of sales system once vouchers expire.
- Know the terms and conditions of the shopping voucher which are usually located at the back part of the voucher. Be keen in assessing the terms that are used in the shopping voucher for misinterpretation of a voucher guideline to not occur.
- If there are special marks and other important unique details in the voucher, be sure that you do not tamper them or fold the voucher in a way that the mark will not be readable or visible
Other than our shopping vouchers, you may also browse through our downloadable samples of Blank Voucher Templates.
Printable Shopping Voucher Template
Food Shopping Voucher Template
Grocery Shopping Voucher Template
Personal Shopping Voucher Template
Online Shopping Voucher Template
Common Uses of Shopping Voucher
A shopping voucher is commonly used in the following instances:
- It can be a shopping voucher for clothes where clothing lines offer their clients with cards that have stored monetary value as a part of their program for transaction modernization and improvement.
- A shopping voucher can also be used for purchasing grocery items and other products that can be eaten depending on the restaurants, market places, and food establishments where the voucher is accepted.
- Vouchers may also be used by department stores and other merchandising businesses so that the people have an option to just give a voucher as a gift especially if they do not know the personal taste of the person to whom the gift will be given.
Aside from our shopping vouchers, you may also be interested to browse through our samples of Gift Voucher Templates.