- File Formats
Are you a business owner and you want to increase sales without spending that much on advertising? If yes, then try out creating printed vouchers and discover a new world of possibilities for your company or organization.
The article below provides sage advice on how any startup owner, business manager, or newbie designer can easily and quickly create voucher designs. And, depending on your personal preferences and business needs, we have also embedded numerous examples of downloadable voucher templates in PSD file format that you can take inspiration from.
As with any kind of business marketing collaterals, establishments and organizations still need to make sure that their vouchers cards are designed optimally. Well-designed vouchers tend to create a more positive perception for product or service offered in addition to helping increase brand recall.
Listed below are the top five characteristics or design elements that help make any voucher design more interesting and effective.
1. Design Theme: The first thing to consider when creating a voucher design is your theme. Choose an uncommon yet easy to execute design theme to help unite all the design and text elements in your project. You will know when you have chosen a good theme when your voucher design looks organized without being too boring.
2. Visual Hierarchy: The next design element to consider when choosing or picking out a voucher design is its visual hierarchy. This refers to the arrangement and focused flow of all the elements in our voucher design. You have an effective voucher design in your hand when a customer can easily read and comprehend the information and visual cues found in the voucher.
3. Typography: Another element to consider if you want to create compelling voucher design is typography. Choose a lettering style that matches the tone, purpose, and image of your brand and the specific marketing plan you are implementing. With the right set of font styles, font colors, font sizes, font spacing, and typeface formatting, you can easily transform a voucher design into something more than a piece of paper.
4. Persuasive Call To Action: One of the main elements that can entice customers to purchase or use a voucher is the Call To Action stated on the voucher itself. Entrepreneurs, with the help of experienced copywriters and/or marketers, should create a persuasive call to action that spurs customers to do something that will benefit them and your business. The most common and most effective call-to-actions in voucher cards are “Enjoy % Discount for every Voucher Purchase”, “Like Our Facebook/Instagram Page”, “Call For Delivery”.
5. Color Scheme: Do not forget that the human eye tends to see color first. That is why if you want to make sure that your business’ voucher designs are as attractive as possible, choose an equally enticing color combination. For some organizations, using your official company colors may work as well as this can help increase brand recognizability. Explore different color palettes until you come across one combination that will work well for your marketing and brand goals.
Now that you have learned the top five elements to incorporate in order to end up with compelling business voucher designs, it is time to truly start your graphic design project. Check out the next part of this article as we guide you in the voucher creation process by showing you more design tips and voucher template examples.
Be inspired with all the voucher templates and designs in PSD file format embedded below. Each printable template is fully editable and is available in other file download formats like Adobe Illustrator (AI), Microsoft Word (DOC), Publisher (PUB), and InDesign (INDD).
A voucher can be any printed document that has a preset monetary value and is used to purchase goods, services, or specific privileges. In the business world, vouchers can be bought for personal use or they can be gifted to other people. This can be an effective customer engagement tool as new customers can enjoy or try out a product or service without having to pay the full price quotation of the item.
Creating the best voucher does not only mean investing in the most beautiful voucher template design. It also means that you (as the business owner) have implemented other sound business strategies that will make the use of vouchers a convenient and enriching experience for your customers.
Listed below are a few design hacks and customer engagement tips that an entrepreneur should do alongside using voucher cards.
1. Incorporate your business branding elements: Gift voucher cards are often passed on to different people since they are created for gifting purposes. Take advantage of this indirect promotion by making sure that your business’ or organization’s branding design is present on the voucher itself. Simple brand-identifying elements like a business letterhead, brand logo, or even a simple logotype will let customers know the legitimacy of the voucher itself.
2. Use a printable voucher template: Another smart tip that anyone tasked with making a voucher may follow is to use any printable voucher template. Multiple examples of which are embedded throughout this article. They are cost-effective alternatives to creating a voucher design yourself. Using voucher templates will also cut down your time making the voucher itself. This happens because you do not need to come up with a base design from scratch.
3. Implement a customer loyalty program: One good way to increase and/or maintain your business sales figures is to develop a customer loyalty program. When current customers are honored and given special privileges, they are more likely to stay as customers. This strategy also entices new customers to try out your services or products. And when a loyalty program is paired with a well-planned voucher marketing campaign, it can only spell success for your business.
4. Track your vouchers: Vouchers are often paid for upfront and only consumed or used at a later date. As a business owner, you need to keep track of their status so that you can keep accurate and updated accounting book records. In addition, tracking your vouchers’ status will allow you to determine the best voucher selling months, occasions, and amounts. Think of it as market research. Armed with these vital pieces of information, you can begin to plan a better voucher marketing strategy for your business.
5. Create vouchers with different amounts: As vouchers have a stored value, business owners can provide different kinds of vouchers with different amounts. This strategy allows you to cater to different markets with varying spending power. From a design standpoint, you can easily change up the amounts on the design template itself without having to purchase or create a new voucher template.
Aren’t vouchers just an interesting marketing tool? You do not even have to spend a huge amount for creating them. Use all the pieces of information shared in this article well. In time, you will already have a high-return voucher marketing campaign in place for your own business.
Vouchers are categorized according to different sets of criteria. Check out what these criteria and types are below.
According to the voucher’s general purpose:
According to the software program used to create them:
Anyone creating a voucher may use whatever paper size they wish for their vouchers as there is no standard printing size for vouchers. In this article, most of the free voucher templates follow the 8.5 inches by 4 inches paper size.
Graphic design templates in PSD are preset formatting and layout files created using Adobe Photoshop. And when this editable template file contains design and text elements for a voucher card, it is called a voucher template.
Voucher cards and coupons often function in the same way as both marketing collaterals have a predetermined value or amount. What sets them apart is that coupons are often worth lesser than a regular voucher or it will have a smaller predetermined amount. A voucher, on the other hand, will often cover the cost for a whole product, service and have a larger stored value.
A voucher’s expiry date is often decided by the establishment or company that produced it. To verify if a voucher you have bought or received has expired or not, it is best to contact the store or company where you bought the voucher from.
We hope that after reading this article, you have been enriched and have grown confident in how you can improve your business’ voucher strategic marketing plans. For more comprehensive template creation guides and to take a look at other editable template designs, check out the rest of Template.net.