The lowest quantity of fat needed for survival is called as “Essential Fat”. Sportspersons or bodybuilders maintain this value for a better body fat proportion in order to stay healthy and perform well. The body fat index chart reflects the health status of a person. If the body fat index is very high in comparison to the standard value, then you will be suggested to take up exercises or follow a diet plan as suggested by the doctor. You can also see Body Fat Chart Templates.
High risk of cardiac diseases or any disorder related to cholesterol could arise in near future if the body fat continues to remain on the upside. If the body fat index goes down excessive when correlated with normal value then food additives and mineral supplements are advised by doctors and dietitians. You can also see Chart Templates.
Body Fat Mass Index Chart
The fat mass index shows the correlation between the body weight and the body fat. As some part of the body weight is inclusive of the bone weight, the water inside the body and the muscle mass, the rest is the body fat. This body fat has to be controlled in order to maintain a healthy living.
Body Fat Hydration Index Chart
The fat hydration index charts show the percentage of water which contributes to the weight of the body. This body fat and hydration index helps to figure out normal and unhealthy ranges for both genders and for all age groups.
Percentage Body Fat Index Chart
This chart shows the percentage of body fat. A person suffering from obesity needs to keep a frequent check on the body fat. The index chart helps you to perform an analysis of the body fat.
BMI Body Fat Mass Index Chart
Nutrition Body Fat Mass Index Chart
Adult Body Fat Mass Index Chart
Body Mass Index Chart Table
> Uses of Body Fat Index Chart:
- Keeps a check on the body fat content
- Determines the average healthy body fat in the people suffering from cardiovascular diseases and diabetes
- Helps you in maintain an ideal body weight
> How to Design Body Fat Index Chart:
- Body fat index chart must include age group and gender wise values.
- Must include the average value as well as the range of the body fat as per each age group.
- Various risks must be included along with exercise suggestions.
- Include an option of potential health risks if the people continue to have the same or nearly same body fat index for a set duration of time. You can also see Body Fat Chart Female.
> Benefits of Body Fat Index Chart:
- Fitness is maintained when we keep in check with body fat content often.
- The doctors keep in check of health in those who are already suffering from disorders caused due to obesity.
- The body fat index shows extra fat content in any person.
- It helps you know when to spot the consumption of extra calories. You can also see Pareto Chart Templates.
> Targeted Audience of Body Fat Index Chart:
- Army people
- Navy people
- Gymnasium Instructors
- Sick people
- People from fashion industry
Conclusion: The body fat index gives you an insight of the weight due to body mass, water, bones of the body and body fat. This chart will help doctors and health practitioners to know the risk in case of extra-obese patients. The fat index helps to draw a line of conclusion about the health of the person.