An attractive, well-designed Chart Template is a proven way to boost motivation when used to track a series of tasks you need to do, perhaps as part of a routine. This is why chore charts should be a part of every household. A chore chart is a handy way to track the tasks you or others have to do. When presented as checklists, they can provide you that surge of motivation for every box you check off. This is a great tool to get kids to be more engaged in their chores and to teach them the value of seeing a project to the end. Not to mention it is just a very effective way to monitor progress and inform your next actions.
582+ Chart Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | Google Docs | PowerPoint | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Weekly Chore Chart for Family
My Personal Chore Chart Template
Daily Responsibilities Chore Chart Template
Weekly Bookmark Chore Chart Template
My Princess Core Chart Template
How do you start preparing and using a chore chart? See the below examples for some great ideas. If you see something you like and that might help you, go ahead and download them for free. Let’s get started!
Free Chore Chart Template
Free Preschool Chore Chart Template
Free Kid’s Chore Chart Template
Blank Printable Chore Chart
Children’s Printable Chore Chart
Printable Family Chore Chart
Printable Chore Chart for Teens
Printable Character Chore Chart
How Chore Charts Can Help You Get Things Done (Happily)
Why does a Chore Chart work? There is a simple psychology behind the reason, and once you understand it, you can use it to your advantage to benefit your life both at work and at home.
Chores are any errands or odd jobs you have to do that are necessary. You recall the great feeling and the added convenience to your life when chores are completed, so you know you want to get them done. And yet the typical human brain will still do everything in its power to avoid the work.
This is because the experience of doing the chore itself is disconnected from the end result of having the chore completed.
To remedy that, a chore chart will provide a certain reward system to turn every chore into an end in itself. At the completion of your chores, you will still get the practical benefits, but you will also be motivated and winning along the way.
Here are just some charts to help you achieve that with your kids:
- Blank Printable Chore Chart – a stylish template for religious kids to learn the value of work, earning, and giving. A must for Christian households.
- Children’s Printable Chore Chart – this is a Weekly Chore Chart to give your kids an overall perspective of their mission this week and every week. See also Free Printable Girl Chore Chart.
- Printable Family Chore Chart – this batches age-appropriate chores in categories to instill good work habits in your children.
- Printable Chore Chart for Teens – allows you to set up the tasks as a mission with concrete privileges and consequences on the line.
- Printable Character Chore Chart – for helping them develop character as well as get things done.
- Printable Household Roommate Chore Chart – to hold each other accountable and fairly divide tasks.
Sometimes just setting the goal on a nice chart will be all the commitment you need that will spark your motivation down the line. Make the most of these free templates to start good habits early.
Free Printable Girl Chore Chart
Printable Household Roommate Chore Chart
Printable Preschool Chore Chart
Bonus Related Chore Chart Template
Most of the above templates are directed at children, because they notoriously need it the most. But you can also find a great Family Chore Chart in our archives to bring everyone into the picture.
Go check them out and joyfully change your attitude toward your errands.