SWOT analysis is the study that focuses on the assessment of an entity’s strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities. The usage of SWOT analysis is very essential in business processes as it allows the proper management of risks and lessening the impact that possible threats can provide to the business operations.
722+ FREE CHART Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
We have collected a number of SWOT Chart templates and samples in Word and PDF. Using a SWOT chart template (along with a flow chart template) can help you create a more organized and well-formatted SWOT analysis result discussion. An Organizational Chart can also be included to determine how best to delegate certain work processes to achieve desired results.
Swot Analysis Chart
Swot Chart in Excel
Blank Swot Analysis
What Is in a SWOT Analysis?
A SWOT analysis is a study created by companies and other entities to help them be aware of the variables that can affect the condition of their processes and operations. While Flow Chart Templates showcase processes and algorithms, SWOT analysis charts present the output of a specific study in an organized manner. A SWOT analysis includes the following details:
- The internal factors that affect an entity, which includes:
- The strengths of an entity that allows the execution of a variety of functions and procedures
- The weaknesses of an entity that needs to be improved so it can be an additional value rather than a downfall to the entity’s operations.
- The external factors that an entity cannot control, which includes:
- The opportunities within the outside environment that an entity may take for growth
- The threats that can be from competitors and other entities that negatively affects the maximum potential and development of an entity.
You can use a Process Flow Chart Template or a Work Flow Chart Templates in creating the specific steps that are needed to be followed in the data gathering procedure for a SWOT analysis.
You can also gather the results of a SWOT analysis and record the quantified results. Once you have already executed a variety of SWOT analysis, you can put them together in any Control Chart Templates so you can assess how results change over time.
Free Swot Chart Template
Personal Swot Chart
10 Tips in Creating SWOT Analysis Charts
We have listed ten tips that you may follow in creating effective SWOT flow charts. These tips are as follows:
- Identify the reason on why the SWOT analysis has been made.
- Use a font size and style that can be easily seen and understood.
- Discuss the areas of the SWOT analysis individually.
- Provide the relation of the SWOT analysis details with each other.
- Be precise with the results that you have gathered during the study.
- Properly place your discussion in our templates for the document to be more organized.
- Consider your viewers in selecting the words and phrases that you will place in a SWOT analysis chart.
- Make sure to mention the time duration when the analysis has been made.
- Conclude the results of the SWOT analysis and identify call to actions if needed.
SWOT analysis charts are very important for a business to know the things that they should further improve, maintain, or develop. Just like SWOT analysis chart templates, Business Flow Chart Templates can also be used in a lot of corporate processes and functions.