While Art Deco is still alive and kicking when it comes to desktop publishing and design of various sorts, when combined with effective fonts, it can help create that really eye-catching design project.
Some of the things you should look for when choosing the perfect art deco fonts for your work are stated below.
1) Some of these are popular marquee fonts used on both television and movie posters. Shows like Hercule Poirot employ these fonts to frame opening and closing sequences.
2) Elegant themed fonts are available, labelled as art deco fonts, which are used on a wide variety of fashionable art media, from popular magazines such as Vogue to cosmetics catalogues to movie posters. High on style, with curved lines and attractive proportions.
3) Microsoft Office contains some of these art deco fonts, and these get updated and transmitted across editions.
4) If mystery, detection or crime are the effects that you’re really reaching out to, the best art deco fonts provide these options. Generally italicized and bolded, these fonts mix a professional look with a high-society feel. Ideal for book covers and the like.
5) Some of the marquee fonts available are a mixture of different looks and feels, and target mixed markets, covering publications, menus(such as hotel menus) and even posters for sports teams like the New York Giants!
With customizability and tweaking being an important addition to basic functions, these art deco fonts are bound to fulfil all your design needs.