Army fonts are the font styles that are inspired by the text fonts that are used by the armed forces. It can be the fonts that are used in barracks labeling, the font style for the names of the servicemen placed on their uniforms, or the official armed forces font used by a specific country seen in their military vessels, helicopters, and other items related to army activities.
We can give you different samples of army fonts so you may select the kind of army font that is perfect to be used for the document that you are currently working on. Even though the theme where these fonts are inspired is the same, there are many interpretations that are incorporated to the army fonts that can still showcase their individuality. Aside from our army font samples, we also have templates of different font styles if you want to explore more on the use of other text designs.
61+ Designer Templates in Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, HTML5, WordPress, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Army Ranger Font
Army Chalk Font
Stencil Army Font
Army Logo Font
Military Army Font
The army fonts available on our page have features that are inspired by the materials used in army operations and/or the elements that represent the army. A few samples of army-inspired fonts that are attached in this article are as follows:
- The army ranger font contains a star in the corners of a few letters. They are placed in different parts of a specific letter to create a more visually appealing and balanced text design. A star can be incorporated to the star badges that can be seen in the army decoration which are usually awarded to an individual in the army for their heroic achievement, service, merits, and other milestones that they have achieved in the field.
- The stencil army font makes use of the appearance of bullet holes to create a more army-themed overall look.
- Army lettering fonts are usually roughly textured, scratched, and distressed, which can be inspired by the actual texture of the army uniforms because of the activities that they do while wearing this type of clothing.
Aside from our samples of army font templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of stencil fonts.
Army Lettering Font
Army Rust Font
Army Stamp Font
Army Bold Font
Characteristics of an Army Font
Army fonts are characterized as follows:
- Army fonts need to have the texture that can be found in the actual letters that are seen in different military materials. An army chalk font is a great way to incorporate a distressed design as army fonts are usually washed out.
- Army logo fonts or American captain and military fonts are big and bulky in terms of their sizes. These are also applied in real life as military messages need to be seen from a far or a few of them needs to be given proper emphasis.
- An army font can also have different surface characteristics applied to it like rust, which are normally found in army vehicles that are used through a long period of time.
- Army fonts are mostly characterized with bold letters so that they can look more realistic and close to how these letters are used in actual operations.
Other than our army font samples, our templates and samples of bold fonts are also available for download.