The body fat measurement chart gives an analysis of the patient’s health. Chest, abdomen, and thigh regions are used to measure body fat in men. The body fat measurement chart has a complete list of the height and weight of both genders along with the ideal average weight. Obesity can be perceived when you are far away from the average values. You can also see Body Fat Chart Templates.
722+ FREE CHART Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
4-Point Body Fat Measurement Chart
The fat storing areas give a quick response to the fat present in a body. Calipers are used to test four zones to get the fat measurement of a person. Triceps, thighs, supra iliac, and abdomen are the four regions which are tested for fat measurement in case of performing a 4-point body fat measurement. Thus, this data can be matched with the fat measurement chart and give you the insight of fat content in a body. You can also see Chart Templates.
Navy Body Fat Measurement Chart
Navy persons are required to maintain the aforesaid limit of fat content in order to comply with the requirements in the navy. This chart will help reflect the ideal fat values for men and women. Thus, you can draw a conclusion if you are falling in the obese zone or a lean zone.
Military Body Fat Measurement Chart
People in the military have to be healthy; the selection procedures are strict and people who have a fat content that is outside the prescribed range are considered unfit for the job. This fat measurement chart is used as a scale or parameter to judge yourself while preparing for any military activity.
Body Fat Percentage Measurement Chart
The body fat measurement percentage shows the exact ratio of the body fat as compared to the essential body fat. Doctors and other health practitioner’s use this chart to know the extra fat in the patient which could be one of the causes of the disease.
Body Fat Measure Chart
Body Fat Measurement Chart Standards
Body Fat Measurement Chart Sheet
> Uses of Body Fat Measurement Chart:
- Maintains a healthy lifestyle
- Motivates you to exercise once you know that your body fat content is way beyond normal values
- You must consult a doctor if the body fat according to the gender and age is very different from the acceptable range
- It helps in selection procedures in sports, army, and navy so that you can stick with the rule and maintain the specified body fat and weight. You can also see Height Weight Chart Templates.
> How to Design Body Fat Measurement Chart:
- Explain the procedure for measuring the body fat in a clear way
- Detail out the normal body fat values according to the age and gender
- Give a list of the areas for male and female from where they can measure the body fat.
- Classify the body fat according to the risks
> Benefits of Body Fat Measurement Chart:
- A patient can remain healthy if he checks his body fat as per the chart after exercises
- A gym instructor is benefited to keep his client in the asked weight
- The exercise time could be increased or decreased if the body fat is growing or decreasing
- Fashion models and Bodybuilders can maintain a minimum of the essential body fat in training sessions
- Diabetes and hypertension patients are other people suffering from hyperlipidemia disorders. They can remain healthy if they do body fat checkups and look in charts to maintain average healthy limits of body fat. You can also see Pareto Chart Templates.
> Targeted Audience of Body Fat Measurement Chart:
- Fashion models
- Gym Instructors
- Sports teachers
Conclusion: The body fat measurement chart helps you to maintain an ideal weight. You can stop extra calorie eating habits when you check your body fat and correlate the potential risks associated with it. A lean individual is also at risk of diseases, and hence this chart is a good indicator for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.