Body Mass Index (BMI) is a measure to check the weight and condition of a human body in accordance with the fat content of the body. This parameter is judged by doctors and is tracked to be aware of risks caused due to a high content of fat in the body. You can also see Body Fat Chart Templates.
These Charts Templates will help you calculate your ideal BMI for the body fat that you have and find out if the BMI is running high, low or is perfectly fine. As BMI is correlated with judging obesity and the risk factors associated with it, this chart helps you keep a check and monitor your body weight.
582+ Chart Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | Google Docs | PowerPoint | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Average BMI and Body Fat Chart
This BMI chart calculates your average BMI in proportion to your body fat content. This chart helps you to calculate BMI which is suggested by the doctors to be kept in record for obese patients or people with cardiac disorders. You can also see Pareto Chart Templates.
BMI Fat and Weight Chart
BMI fat and weight chart clearly talk about the difference in fat and weight. The weight comprises of water content, bone weight, and extra fat weight. So it is used commonly by doctors, health insurance agents etc to keep a check on the person’s fat and weight content and calculates the risks in case of extra-obese patients.
BMI Fat Muscle Chart
The BMI fat muscle chart is a check on the muscle weight of the body. This is a chart which gives the details about the normal values of the weight of muscles in case of different genders at different ages. Normal BMI values are written so a conclusion can be drawn about the normal or abnormal values from the chart directly. An athlete uses this chart profoundly during practice sessions to build strength by gaining muscle weight. You can also see Height Weight Chart Templates.
Adult Body Mass Index Chart
BMI Chart Weight Management Treatment
Body Fat Measurement Chart for Men
Body Mass Index Chart for Patients
BMI Body Fat and Water Chart
The body water constitutes 55% of the complete body weight. BMI is estimated based on the height to weight ratio. A body fat water chart shows weight due to water and the weight due to fat so that we can differentiate as to how much extra fat is deposited within us. BMI is dependent on gender, age, body water, body height and body fat.
> Uses of BMI and Body Fat Charts:
- To know about the normal and high-risk values of BMI
- Gives a BMI and fat chart correlation
- The gender and age wise BMI and body fat values are written for normal conditions
- Clearly reflects the picture of the health story.
- The proportion of the fat muscle and the organ weight can be estimated.
> How to design BMI and Body Fat Chart:
- Keep a list of all the weights for all age groups
- Organize the possible risk factors associated with a high BMI
- The height to weight ratio should be mentioned in the chart
- The normal body fat content must be mentioned for healthy people. You can also see Baby Growth Chart Templates.
> Benefits of BMI and Body Fat Charts:
- The insurance industry keeps a check on the clients BMI and body fat content before starting any policy for the client
- Doctors ask for measuring and knowing the BMI and body fat content of the patient
- Health conscious people will have a better insight of the body weight
> Targeted Audience of BMI and Body Fat Chart:
- Obese people
- Insurance industry people
- Gymnasium instructors
Conclusion: This chart helps you to know your BMI and observe the health status of your body. This chart will be easily available with us with updated knowledge of the risk factors, normal- abnormal BMI, healthy fat content for all age groups and genders.