A household has a lot of maintenance and cleaning up to do, especially on the areas of the house and spaces where most of the family members usually spend their time. It is therefore important that each member of the family have a role to fulfill in terms of helping out with chores. You may also see business chart templates.
722+ FREE CHART Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Weekly Chore Chart for Family
My Personal Chore Chart Template
Daily Responsibilities Chore Chart Template
Weekly Bookmark Chore Chart Template
My Princess Core Chart Template
To assure that tasks are equally distributed to all the members of the family, a chore chart may be used. This will help better the process of doing chores and can make it more efficient for family members to do their assigned tasks hence providing more time for family bonding and other personal activities. If you want to create a chore chart or other charts that you may use for different purposes, use our Chart Templates as the structure of your document.
Free Chore Chart Template
Free Preschool Chore Chart Template
Free Kid’s Chore Chart Template
Family Chore Chart Sample
Daily Chore Chart Template
School Chore Chart Sample
Chore Chart Template for Kids
What is a Chore Chart?
A chore chart serves as an outlined reminder about the chores that should be done by different members of the family to assure that the entire household is clean, organized, and well maintained. A chore chart includes the following information:
- The chores and tasks that are needed to be fulfilled by a specific family member
- The days of the week or specific hours of the day where a chore should be done by a family member
- The name of the family member who is assigned to do a task
- On other templates, the outline of processes and things that are needed to be done to fulfill a task or chore
Variation Is Essential
It is very important to make these details as clear as possible to all the family members. The variations and duration of schedules may depend based on the personal activities done by a specific member of the family. To avoid getting fed up with the job that is being assigned to him or her, a chore chart can actually make schedule swaps on specific days so that the members of the family can have different tasks per day. You may get more Chore Chart Template samples on our website for more.
Printable Free Chore Chart Template
Chore Chart for Toddlers
Editable Chore Chart Template
Blank Chore Chart Sample
The Purpose of a Chore Chart
The main reasons why a chore chart is made are as follows:
- It helps families to create an organized list of the things that they need to do on a daily or weekly basis.
- It creates understanding about the tasks that are needed to be done by the members of the family.
- It helps in maintaining a good family relationship as tasks are given and handed out equally.
- It makes it easier for tasks to be done without pin pointing people to do it on the spot.
- It assures that no area for cleaning and maintenance is overlooked or left behind.
Important Reminders in Creating a Chore Chart
If you are to create a chore chart for your family, make sure to take into consideration the following details:
- The appropriateness of the tasks to be given and the age of the family member who is to do them.
- The ability of the family member to do a specific task.
- The personal daily schedule of the family member and how it can affect the tasks to be given to him or her.
- The equal partition of tasks.
Always remember these items to make sure that your chore chart can be of advantage to the functions of the family. You may browse through and download our Weekly Chore Chart so you can already create your own and start doing the practice in the comfort of your homes.