People know information of events in any organization through print and digital advertisements. Flyers are distributed, banners are put up outside the establishment, and so on to attract their attention and attend the events. Churches are no exception. They are also organizations with the aim to spread religious worship and fellowship.
Information on church-related events are usually presented in banners outside and inside the church or by word of mouth. With regard on how to present the banners becomes a totally different thing. For you to have an idea on how to create church banners or party banners, you can sift through the Church Banner Templates and Party Banner Templates that we have. You can also download them for your future use.
88+ Church Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, WordPress, InDesign, Apple Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Anniversary Church Banner
Christmas Church Banner
Church Wedding Banner
Types of Banners
There are numerous styles of banners nowadays. Here are the basic types of banners for you to choose:
- Vinyl banners. Printed in high quality, this type of banner is commonly used for outdoor purposes but can also be used indoors. These banners are digitally printed and range from medium to large sizes, making them visible a meter away from all directions. Banners without the reinforced hems is called a no curl vinyl banner. These are usually used for high end displays and banner stands and can only be cut to size.
- Pull-up banners. Also known as the pop-up banner, this banner type is fit for indoors like exhibition halls. It is the most versatile and portable banner type.
- Mesh banners. This banner type uses a see-through material and is digitally printed. This is most commonly used in construction sites, sports fields, and/or windy places.
- Canvas banners. A form of indoor banner commonly used for backdrops. Its material has a painted canvas type of texture.
- Bow banners. Commonly used in market stalls and sporting events, this banner type makes your messages pleasing to the eyes and surroundings.
- Fabric banners. An indoor banner type that is printed using a direct dye sublimation process. It has a more high-end look than vinyl banners.
- Web banners. Banners in this type are used for online purposes. Examples of this type are static banners, flash banners, and animated GIF banners.
For visual examples, you can check and download from our collections of Banner Templates.
Church Praise Banner
Easter Church Banner
Personalized Church Banner
Church Communion Banner
Free Printable Church Banner
Choosing the Right Banner Design
When advertising using banners, it is important to choose the banner type that presents clear messages and attracts people’s attention. You should choose a banner size and type fit for the place you are putting the banner. For example, if you plan to have a banner inside the church, you can use fabric banners. Aside from that, texts and images to be used should be eye catchy and easy to read.
If, for example, you are making a banner for your store, you can use a large-size vinyl banner and put it up outside for every passersby to see. Do not put too much words in banners or it will bore the audience discouraging them from reading your ad. Keep texts simple and to a minimum. To give you ideas on advertising banners, you can check out the visual samples present on Template.net. For more visual examples, you can check and download from Advertising Banners.
Putting up a banner gives out information to the people who you want to engage in the church-related events. With that in mind, the banners you designed to advertise should be visually beautiful and clear for your audience to get interested in. The samples will give you the ideas in achieving your goal. All you have to do is to check them out, select whatever you like, and download.