Body fat is basically very different from body weight as the weight of the body comprises of muscles, water, bones, and fat. Body fat is something that needs to be under check during various stages of age so as to keep tabs on the health of any individual. You can also see Body Fat Chart Templates.
There are three types of body fat – subcutaneous, visceral and intramuscular. The visceral (under our skin) and the intramuscular (in between muscles) fat increase with the age of a person. So it is essential to know the fat ratio of the body as per the age of a person. The same is mentioned in these Charts Templates.
Body Fat Chart by Age and Gender
A normal fat ratio is indispensable for developing a balanced lifestyle. An increased fat percentage reflects increased risk of cardiac disorders, diabetes, and cancer. Knowing the average body fat ration will offer you an idea of your current health scenario. This chart will help best for health status counting on your level of fitness, age, and weight.
Body Fat Chart by Age and Height
The body fat chart with age and height shows the ideal height and weight ratio according to the age of the person. These charts will help you analyze the increased or extremely low body fat as per the height, age, and weight ratio.
Body Fat Chart Female by Age
Women have an increased share of body fat content compared to men. As you’ll see, girls have a better body fat share as against men at a given level. Girls have additional fat owing to physiological variations like hormones, breasts, and sexual organs. Additionally, girls have a better quantity of body fat for the organic process. This chart will project the age-wise body fat chart for females. You can also see Height Weight Chart Templates.
Body Fat Wall Chart
Body Fat Percentage Chart
BMI & Body Fat Chart
Body Fat Composition Fact Chart Sheet
Body Fat Percentage levels Chart
> Uses of Body Fat Chart by Age:
- Maintains good health
- Keep a check on the increasing weight
- Increases awareness of the ideal fat with age
- The gender wise body fat is included in the chart
- Diabetics and cardiac patients also keep a watch on the body fat with age with help of this chart
- This chart will help make you aware and guide you to cut off the extra kilos of weight
> How to design Body Fat Chart by Age:
- Keep separate columns for both genders
- Include a range of the body fat percentages
- Maintain columns for all age groups
- Include remarks for high or low body fat cases like suggestive exercises or recommended food intake as discussed by physicians. You can also see Body Fat Chart Female.
> Benefits of Body Fat Chart by Age:
- A healthy living is promoted
- A person knows when to go for a health checkup if the body fat is not falling in the suggested range as per his/ her age
- Doctors check the body fat as per age of person to calculate potential risks for the person
- A child with malnutrition can be easily diagnosed if the body fat is not in the normal limit for the age group You can also see Pareto Chart Templates.
> Targeted Audience of Body Fat Chart by Age:
- Obese people
- Extreme malnutrition patients
- Athletes and sportsmen
- Medical or Health insurance agents
Conclusion: These body fat charts are available on our website for all age groups and both genders. This chart is extremely important to know your health status. We provide this chart with all remarks like exercises that need to be done and provide a complete list of healthy food which should be taken in case the body fat is not falling in the normal limit.