An ideal body fat is variable with age, gender, race, or the activity involved in. The body fat is made up of the essential and the stored fat. The ideal body fat chart shows the ideal value of body fat according to the age of the person. The standard values are written on the chart of healthy individuals. You can also see Body Fat Chart Templates.
582+ Chart Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | Google Docs | PowerPoint | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Ideal Protein Body Fat Percentage Chart
The ideal protein content of the body is required to keep the body working in a healthy way. The body fat percentage chart shows the normal value of body weight along with the ideal protein requirement for the body. You can also see Chart Templates.
Ideal Male Body Fat Chart
An ideal male body fat chart is the age versus ideal body fat content column. This shows the normal body fat which is necessary. Any value below this ideal body fat chart means that the person is more prone to diseases. If you have a body fat value that is extremely above the ideal value mentioned in the chart as per your age, then it is a clear case of obesity.
Ideal Female Body Fat Chart
A female body fat chart shows ideal weight in accordance with the age of a female. It also shows body fat, which is a specific number to be maintained for any healthy female. An unusual body fat can disturb the female body physiologically and majorly in the hormonal processes.
Ideal Body Fat Chart in Excel
The Ideal body fat chart in excel is prepared to give a graphical as well as a column based chart with data of the body fat on both males and females. The fat chart must be followed to get a healthy lifestyle. If the weight is going beyond, then exercises like jogging, swimming, running could be recommended by physicians.
Healthy Ideal Body Fat Percentage Chart
Ideal Body Fat Percentile Chart
Ideal Body Fat Measurement for Gender
> Uses of Ideal Body Fat Chart:
- Helps us know body fat percentile ranges.
- Gives a proof of obesity, lean body or a healthy body.
- Gives an idea of the BMI.
- Helps you notice if the steps you are taking to reduce body fat are in the right direction. You can also see Body Fat Chart Female.
> How to design Ideal Body Fat Chart:
- Note down all the ideal values of the body fat for both genders under normal conditions.
- As we know that the body fat varies with age so keep separate rows for listing out the ideal body fat values at all age groups.
- Mention the essential body fat values for all age groups in the chart.
> Benefits of Ideal Body Fat Chart:
- Helps you get a clean muscle ripped look for men who are into bodybuilding or the fashion industry.
- It helps to maintain a good health.
- It promotes a healthy lifestyle by suggesting exercises if the body fat calculator reflects a high value as compared to the body fat chart.
- A lean person can opt for food supplements to increase his or her health. You can also see Height Weight Chart Templates.
> Targeted Audience of Ideal Body Fat Chart:
- Sports persons
- Fashion industry models
- Obese patients
- Extra lean people on food supplements
Conclusion: The body fat chart is used by physicians, dietitians and gym instructors to analyze the health of the person and plan a diet along with exercises. We provide an ideal body fat chart which shows the body fat for a normal healthy individual. This chart is created by following all the important body fat measurement techniques and then finalizing the average value for both genders across the age groups. The essential fat values are also included in the ideal body fat chart which is necessary for any individual to survive.