Have something planned? Whether it’s a personal event or part of your professional work, whether it is infrequent or routine for you, events are always layered and complicated things. If it is an occasion of any significance at all, you will likely have to keep track of a whole lot of things to do, keep in mind, check, track, remember. No one can keep this all in their head, even a professional event organizer. List Templates are your go-to tool to help you out in these situations.
There are to-do lists for pre-event preparation, to-do lists for during the event, and post-event lists for follow-up actions. Don’t let it all spin you out of control. If you don’t already have a checklist, or you’re still wondering if your list has everything you need, put these free templates on your to-do list.
Post Event To-Do List Template
Event Management To-Do List Template
Fundraising Event To-Do List Template
Corporate Event To-Do List Template
To-Do Lists for Every Event
The scope and complexity of your event may necessitate further lists appended to your planning material. For some points in your to-do list, another sublist might be needed.
- For example, for a marketing campaign or customer-targeting project, one point in your list is to define your target customers. See Marketing Event To-Do List Template for some checklists that fall under this point.
- Another example: under a “send invitation” list item, you may have to prepare separate Guest List Templates.
Habitual event planner? It will help you to keep track of event profiles in a portfolio binder, which will be especially helpful if you are handling the setting up of several events at a time.
- See Special Event To-Do List Template.
Event coordinators will have to juggle multiple aspects of the event and make sure they tie together for a program that seems seamless from the guest’s point of view.
- See Event Coordinator To-Do List Template for a handy layout sectioning the different facets of the event.
- Also see Event Organizer To-Do List Template for a primer on how to handle events like a pro.
Are events a routine part of your business?
- Use the Corporate Event To-Do List Template to lay a solid foundation for every event in the horizon at the planning stage.
- If you’re part of a nonprofit or startup built on crowd-sourcing and other lines, fundraisers are your key event. The Fundraising Event To-Do List Template will give you the ultimate checklists for before, during, and after.
And then, when everything is wrapped up and the congratulations are fading, it’s time to employ the final touches to ensure all the interesting leads and necessary followup actions spurred during the event are taken care of.
- See the Post Event To-Do List Template for an all-round assessment of your post-event situation and what to do to ensure a successful next project.
Marketing Event To-Do List Template
Special Event To-Do List Template
Event Organizer To-Do List Template
Event Coordinator To-Do List Template
How to Use These List Templates
The PDF primers are useful guidelines for any kind of event manager, while the to-do list templates themselves are to give you a blueprint for effective lists—naturally, the details of what goes on the lists will have to be tailored to your situation. Note the different categories in consideration to make sure nothing is left out.
Understanding what makes a good checklist will help you for every event down the road, whether you’re preparing special Wedding List Templates or routine company fundraisers.