For a business to keep track of inventory, particularly those used in the production process of the business, it is essential to have a list that works as a tool to check the information, the usage, and the location of each material or equipment sample that is used for production.
In order for you to create a new list for equipment inventory, you can use the following equipment inventory list templates provided on this website for you to download and to utilize containing the list template elements essential for an equipment inventory list template to be used by businesses in recording production and office equipment.
Medical Equipment Inventory
Computer Equipment Inventory
Employee Equipment Inventory
Inventory List for Restaurant Equipment
What Is an Equipment Inventory List Template?
An equipment inventory list template is an instrument used by businesses in keeping track of the equipment used by the company in the production and in the offices. Various equipment inventory list templates are available on this website for your perusal.
How to Make an Equipment Inventory List
The following are the steps on how to make an equipment inventory list as depicted on the list templates in PDF format:
- Prepare different columns with headings relevant to the equipment’s physical condition and financial status. An equipment inventory list contains the essential information of each equipment used by the company. The following are the headings you can put into the document as shown on the sample equipment list template categorized below:
- Physical Condition Category:
- Serial number
- Equipment description
- Location of the equipment
- Physical status
- Supplier of the equipment
- Remaining service life
- Financial Status Category:
- Acquisition value
- Annual and monthly depreciation
- Book value
- List and update the needed information at the start of the company’s fiscal period. It is best to have a complete list of the equipment inventory at the start of the fiscal period. Similar to how restaurant inventory list templates are used, you can opt to conduct monthly updates on the equipment inventory list, especially on the depreciation of the equipment.
Blank Photography Equipment
Equipment List for Football
Equipment Inventory for Soccer
Inventory List for Fire Department Equipment
How to Make Use of Equipment Inventory List Templates
To aid you in making an equipment inventory list with ease for your periodic use, here is a guide on how to make use of equipment inventory list templates in Excel format as provided on this website:
- Choose the right equipment inventory list template for your inventory. Firstly, you have to select the most suitable equipment inventory list template that you can find on the Web and download the template.
- Open the template using an updated version of the Excel program. Most of the business inventory list templates are in Excel format making it reasonable to open the template on the most updated version of the Excel program on your computer.
- Start editing the template by incorporating your business’s name and logo. There are spaces on the template where you can insert your business’s name and logo to signify that you own the inventory list.
- Integrate the colors of your business on the list template. Aside from the name and the logo, you can also add colors representing your business as depicted on the company inventory list templates on this website.