It’s important that you keep, or make, a travel packing list with you. They come in very handy during business trips, out of town visits, and when attending company conferences in different locations. You can task manage to do list, so you won’t forget about it.
A travel packing list is basically like a to-do list, but instead of tasks, the list consist of items and whether you’ve already packed them, or not. It helps you efficiently prepare for the trip. This way, you won’t forget about any necessities that you should take with you.
International Travel Packing List Template
Free Travel Packing List
Travel Packing List for Vacation
What Is a Travel Packing List?
When you’re done creating your travel to-do list template in Excel or whichever program you prefer, you can start creating a packing list. Although it is not as complicated as creating a document like business to-do list templates, a travel packing list is essential for anyone who plans on travelling. It could be described as a:
- Document that encompasses information regarding the contents of your luggage.
- List designed for consumers, travelling agencies and government authorities.
- Piece of paper that declares what kind and the number of items inside a package.
Tips for Travel Packing List
A travel packing list isn’t really a complicated thing to make. You can follow any to-do list template in Word, or even some holiday to-do list templates that you stumble upon on the Internet. But in making a personalized one, it’s important that you keep these tips in mind:
- Declare every item inside the package, or luggage, and don’t leave a single one out.
- Include the weight, size and dimension of the package.
- Include additional information regarding the items, like color and its use.
- Use columns and boxes to separate different types of items.
Travel Packing List for Winter
Summer Abroad Packing List
Cruise Packing List
Packing List for Summer
Guidelines for Travel Packing List
There are ground rules for everything and a travel packing list is of no exception. Guidelines are set in place to ensure that there’ll be confusion as to what direction the list should follow. If you’re looking for something that showcases the protocols, a to do list template and things to-do list templates would provide you with the best answers.
With that in mind, it’s time to check some of the guidelines out. Remember to keep them in mind and apply them aptly to the travel packing list you plan on making:
- The Contents – Be sure to list down the items inside the luggage, or package, and specify if they’re clothes, metallic objects or medicine and prescriptions.
- Everything Single Item – Everything should be declared and include in the packing list. Noncompliance could result to sanctions that might cause some inconvenience.
- Documents – If you plan on bringing your documents with you, make sure that you include that in the list as well. This would notify the crew that you have important papers with you.
- Specifics – Also, specify how many toiletries you have. For example, do you have 4 weeks worth of toothpaste, soap and shampoo?
With all this said, you should be ready to go on your journey in no time.