A construction to-do list is used to assure that the construction project is following the guidelines and other legal matters and procedures that it needs to follow. Also, it serves as an outline of the things that are needed to be done in each construction process so that they can be implemented properly at the given time frame, which will vary depending on the expected project completion and the time allotment given by the client or the project manager.
Other than our construction to-do list templates, you may also download other List Templates, which you may use in different listing activities that can be helpful to any processes that you are currently involved in.
131+ Construction Business Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
New Home Construction To-Do List Template
Construction Site To-Do List Template
House Construction To-Do List Template
New Home Construction To-Do List
A basic new home construction to-do list includes the following items:
- Identify the budget that you can allot for the house that you want to construct. It can include your minimum budget and the maximum amount that you can spend so that you can already set the adjustments that you can create in terms of budgeting depending on the output that you want to get form the home construction.
- Choose the location of your new home and prepare for the acquisition of land titles and other permits that are needed to be passed for the approval of your home construction.
- Get ready in building your new home by checking your construction plans, the design that you want to recreate, the suppliers that you will get, and the construction team that will implement the processes for your home construction.
- You need to have timelines on when to get updates and when to check the improvements of the home construction process, which should include guidelines about the contract being signed, the preparation before the construction, and the expectations during the period of the construction.
Aside form our construction to-do list, you may also be interested to download our samples of Project List Templates.
Construction Project To-Do List Template
Construction Management To-Do List Template
Residential Construction To-Do List
Construction Site To-Do List
If you are currently working on a bigger construction project compared to a new home construction, here are a few items that should be included in your construction site to-do list:
- The construction resources where all the worforce, tools, equipment, materials and other supplies will be coming from
- The identification of the systems that are needed to be considered in the construction processes including plumbing, insulation, and ventilation
- The construction funding and the effeciency of the usage of construction project budget
- The operational management guidelines to be applied in identifying proper construction waste disposal and other construction processes
- The processes that are needed to be done for the completion of the project and the items that should be present at a particular time or a specific construction project phase
- The timeline that should be followed to assure that all the construction steps are finished at the expected time
- The assurance of the implementation of safety and emergency guidelines in the construction site
If you think that you already have enough knowledge about the creation and usage of a construction to-do list, you may want to also be knowledgeable about the processes of project task listing, which you can browse through at our Project Task List Templates.