It’s pretty normal for a business to have more than one client. That’s why it’s important that you keep a list of the clients so you wouldn’t forget those who you are serving for. Some would make a new list for the task, while others would use some client list templates.
Forgetting about a client would put your credibility in question. They’d get the impression that you’re not that serious about them because you forgot a simple thing such as their names. That’s why a client list should be like a task list, detailed and complete.
Metallics Client List
Corporate Client List
Quarterly Client List
Referral List for Client
How to Create a Client List
A client list is a very useful document, not only for remembering the different clients that you have, but also for keeping track of the patrons that you have. Creating a database for them, or a client list, is vital to the growth of your business. To make one you, should:
- Familiarize yourself using some reference, so get some free list templates.
- Prepare two spreadsheets to store your clients’ information, one for the local server and the other for a cloud-based storage.
- Create practice templates, like priority list templates, to let you get the hang of things.
How to Create a Customer Client List
A customer client list doesn’t mean that you’ll be creating and storing customer information. The data that you’ll be storing are the different areas where you can attract potential clients. Making one requires that you:
- Get yourself a database creation software. This simplifies the whole process, like how a printable list template makes creating a printable file easier.
- Consider your target customers. Will your client list be for gaming customers or sports buffs? Match the list to their needs.
- Grab a hold of some vendor list templates. You can use the format of the templates and tweak a couple of things to suit your needs.
Sample Client List
Blank Client List
Client List Example
Basic Client List
Guidelines for Creating Client List
Creating a client list is a lot of work. The task might not even be possible for one person to do. Fortunately, there are guidelines that one could follow to help ease the task. Here are some of the guidelines you should follow, when creating a client list:
- The content of the client list must be accurately documented, with little to no errors.
- The client list must be maintained properly, which means it should be regularly checked for data corruption, perform necessary refinements and updates.
- The list must be confidential and should not be disclosed to anyone else, except for the individuals who have been given access to it.
- The list must be organized in a chronological order.
- Prepare a client list template in PDF, for dissemination.
- Also, keep the list away from other lists like your company’s asset list template. You would not want to confuse yourself as to where you stored the client list. This would allow you locate the list faster, if the need to present it arises.
These guidelines were put in place in order to help you. Make creating a client list simple and hassle-free by following these tips.