A cancellation notice is an instrument used to inform another party of your intent to cancel such things as contracts, engagements or even employment. Like a two weeks notice, a cancellation notice is procured for the purpose of informing the party involved in advance of the cancellation.
This act of informing a cancellation is a professional, a formal and an appropriate move for a business or an an individual to do rather than to quit without notice. The following cancellation notice template samples can be your reference in making the cancellation notice applicable to various reasons which are downloadable and available for your usage.
Request for Cancellation 30-Day Notice
Flight Cancellation Notice
Kinds of Cancellation Notice Templates
The following is a list of the cancellation notice templates in PDF format presented on this website for you to look into:
- Appointment Cancellation Notice – For formal appointments and meetings, an individual must secure this type of notice template to inform beforehand the person scheduled to meet with of the appointment cancellation.
- Class Cancellation Notice – Teachers post this type of notice template usually the day before the scheduled class is cancelled.
- Vacate Cancellation Notice – Tenants who move out due to maintenance or construction plans of the management for the establishment are given a vacate notice similar with the time frame written on a two weeks notice letter. This notice template applies when the vacant notice is abruptly cancelled.
- Flight Cancellation Notice – Airlines post this cancellation notice template weeks before the flights are cancelled to inform their customers to book on a different flight schedule.
- Lease Cancellation Notice – Lease cancellations are usually discussed between the parties involved and secures this type of notice template to document the cancellation.
- Contract Cancellation Notice – Contracts entail confidentiality in nature which is why some businesses prefer to issue a letter similar to the sample notice letter templates on this website. Business who apply this notice template are small enterprises and limited companies.
Notice of Cancellation of Customer Meeting
School Bus Cancellation Notice
Cancellation Notice for Limited Company
Key Points to Include on a Cancellation Notice
When writing for a notice such as an employee warning notice and a cancellation notice, there are certain points you need to include which provides the key information on a notice. The following are these key points as illustrated on the free notice templates on this website:
- Follow a formal business format when writing. A notice is a formal document. Thus, it should be written in a formal manner provided by the most common format for business documents which is the block format.
- State your intention in a respectful and professional manner. Your intention of cancelling the agreement must be defined at the start of the notice.
- Describe briefly the reasons for your intention of cancellation. State the reasons why you want the agreement to be cancelled.
- Discuss important details of your agreement. Stress out important information on your agreement which applies to your intention of cancellation such as the termination terms and conditions.
- Ask for feedback regarding the cancellation. Request for a confirmation of the cancellation.
- Affix your signature as your confirmation. Signify the notice by affixing your signature which means that the notice is procured by you.
Securing a cancellation notice for the entity you are associated with exhibits the values you follow making you a respectable entity. These cancellation notice templates are available for your perusal.