Working can be tough at times. Changes can occur unexpectedly, which can have a negative effect on the way one works. When management needs to make certain changes, they often send out their own notice templates to their employees to inform them of a sudden change.
Now this notice can be anything like a two weeks notice, a notice to transfer to another department or even a notice of termination of employment. Whatever kind of notices you need to send out to your employees, we have 8 employment notice templates samples that you can use as references in making your own. You can even download them and use them as your own after you edit.
Employment Separation Notice
Termination of Employment/Contract
How to Write an Employee Notice of Probation
This type of notice is handed to an employee to notify them that they have been placed under probation, perhaps for some infractions or poor performance. As one can see in several probation notice templates, simple but significant elements are necessary for completion.
- Include the name of the employee, the date, and the department the employee belongs to. This is for documentation purposes and can be used as evidence in case of disputes.
- Cite the reason/s the employee is being placed under probation.
- Indicate the duration of the probationary period.
- Enumerate what the employee needs to do to during that period.
- If necessary, include a warning stating the consequences of failing to comply with a notice of probation. This is usually a termination notice for which you may need to prepare either a termination notice template or separation notice templates in such cases.
How to Write a Notice to Employees of New Vacation Policy
Writing this type of notice is very straightforward and as uncomplicated as any run of the mill notice templates in PDF. All you have to do is:
- List down the new rules regarding the new vacation policy, such as how many days should one inform management before they go on vacation, or if the company is willing to pay for vacation leaves based on performance.
- Include (briefly) the reasons why the policy needed some amendments.
- Indicate the effective date of the new policy.
Sample Notice for Employment
Example of Employment
End of Employment
Employment Tips Everybody Should Know About
- When making an employee statement, an employer should explain in detail what the employee should expect. This includes the job description, what is expected of him, as well as his benefits: pay, vacation time, bonuses, and such.
- Favoritism can be difficult to avoid, but employees will be much more eager to work when they know that everyone is being treated equally. This also includes hiring policy as it is against the law to discriminate because of ethnicity, religion, family status, and sexual orientation.
- Although it might not be a great thing to see or hear of an employee resigning, having 30-day notice templates on hand may encourage resigning employees to give management the proper heads up and enough time to prepare for turn over.
- For all your internal communication needs, refer to documents like the free notice templates around the web so that you’ll be familiar with the content and structure of different types of office correspondence.
- When hiring applicants, it can be a good idea to make a good, friendly impression. Finding a balance between being professional and approachable can be the key to this. This will help applicants reveal more about themselves that you may find beneficial for your organization in contrast to intimidating them.