Flyers are a form of paper advertisement tools which are distributed in public places or sent through mails or e-mails to a large group of audience. We specialize in Event Flyer Templates which are available for free download. These templates can be customized, and the user can design Event Flyers as per his/her requirement, preference, and creative style. These sample templates in Word format can greatly help you create your personalized event flyer as these contain useful layout guidelines, like bleed lines, cut lines and safe areas. Our Checklist Templates created in Microsoft Word look extremely professional and are easy to print.
Event Night Flyer Template
Printable Event Planning Flyer Template
Vintage Photography Event Flyer Template in Word
Charity Event Flyer Template
Pastor Anniversary Event Flyer Template
Simple BBQ Event Flyer Template
Jazz Event Flyer Template to Edit
Basketball Event Flyer Template in DOC
Golf Club Event Flyer Template
Pop Concert Event Flyer Template
St. Patrick’s Day Event Flyer Template
Simple Winter Events Flyer Template
Film Festival Event Flyer Template in word Format Download
Bold Event Flyer Template in Word Format
Word Wedding Planner Flyer Template Download
Orange Event Flyer Template Word Doc
Symphony Orchestra Concert Event Flyer Template word File
Word Green Event Flyer Template Download
Live Music Festival Event Flyer Template in Microsoft Word
Spring Seasonal Event Flyer Free Word Format Download
Charity Golf Event Flyer in Word Format
Autumn Seasonal Event Flyer Free Word Format
Corporate Event Planner & Caterer Flyer word Doc
Winter Seasonal Event Flyer Word File Free Download
Jazz Music Event Flyer Template Word Format
Summer Seasonal Event Flyer Word Format Download
Culinary Event Flyer Template Word Doc
> Purpose of Using Word Doc Event Flyer Templates
Download and use our Event Flyer Templates available in Word 2010 if you want to communicate compact information to a large audience.
- To encourage huge participation in competitions.
- To inform about community event, distribute at crowded public places.
- To spread news about a cause or issue and find volunteers or donors.
- To move inventory by promoting.
- To spread the word about Trade shows and conferences to increase attendance.
- To promote a music concert, party or match.
- To inform customers about discounts and offers and store location.
> Different Flyer Templates on Word for Different Events
- Colloquium: an academic networking event
- Workshops: for learning through interaction and participation.
- Seminars: expert speaking on various topics.
- Consumer Shows: to learn about the latest products
- Conventions: large number of people, with common interests, attends to learn about advancements or trends in their field of interest.
- Trade Shows for companies to exhibit their latest products.
- Exhibitions: a trade show which focuses on B2B businesses.
- Social Events like anniversaries, weddings, birthdays.
- Party: social gathering to celebrate an occasion.
- Fundraisers: organized for raising money for a cause.
- Political Events: organized to raise awareness. You may also see Event Flyer Design Templates
> Why Our Downloadable Templates in MS Word are The Best?
Our free Word Flyer Templates have a creative edge the others, grabs the audience’s attention and conveys the message effectively.
- Our graphics pops as these have adequate contrast and saturation. The graphics are also chosen depending upon the audience.
- We use simple, bold fonts on Word document templates that are easily readable. Our fonts do not get distorted even after being copied numerous times.
- Our Event Flyer Templates in Word file are visible even from a distance. The headlines, which are the first thing audiences set their eyes on, can be read from far.
> Things to Avoid While Creating Event Flyer Templates in Word
- Avoid Excess: instead of using texts and graphics to fill up the entire flyer, leave whitespace around headlines and images to highlight them better.
- Avoid Passive Closing: instead, stimulate action and close the deal by giving an offer like- Buy before month end, and get 10% off.
- Avoid Very Dark Paper: brightly colored paper can be used as long as it is not dark enough to make reading the print a difficult task.