Pamphlets are great marketing tools for companies to give information to people about the products and services that they provide. A pamphlet may be used for different reasons but is commonly handed to clients and the prospective market of an organization who wanted to promote their offerings.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
Pamphlets may vary in design and content as different companies also have different offerings. It also depends on what the pamphlet is about and the aesthetic that a certain company prefers. A lot of companies are using this kind of tool for their advertising purposes.
A sample of a pamphlet is a brochure. You may download our brochure templates in the link provided.
Corporate Pamphlet Template
Stylish Pamphlet Template
Advertising Pamphlet Template
Trifold Pamphlet Template
The details within the pamphlet and how they will be presented must be well thought of. Here we offer a few guidelines that you may want to consider when creating a pamphlet:
- Know what the specific purpose of the pamphlet is
- Gather information about the purpose and select items that you want to put in your marketing material
- Know how to properly relay the idea that you want to share
- Be sure to put the contact numbers that people may call to should they have any inquiries
- Put a concise background of the organization that will use the pamphlet
- Let the pamphlet voice out what your company wants people to take notice of
- Be sure to use captivating images and fonts
- Identify the format that is appropriate for the information that you are to relay. You may use the entire page, fold it into two or three parts, or any other pamphlet format that you may think of. We have bi-fold Brochure templates that you may want to use as reference.
- Use only a few variety of font style for the entire pamphlet to look cohesive
- Use charts and bullets should they be needed to lessen the words used and have more space for other important information
- Properly select the color and the design of the pamphlet that you are to make
- Assure that all details will be readable and properly seen when printed on paper
Info-graphic Pamphlet Template
12 Atlas Map Pamphlet Templates
Medical Pamphlet Template
Graphic Design Pamphlet Template
Being able to understand the target audience of the pamphlet will help the creator better promote the objective on why the pamphlet is done in the first place. Also, take note that pamphlets are not only used for businesses as it may be used by organizations to promote issues like health care and a lot more.
Having a pamphlet will help you get the attention of people and make them support the cause of whatever is written in the marketing tool. If you are a business, it lets them understand your products and services more and the reason on why they should try them.
As a great tool for advertising, pamphlets are commonly used because they are relatively cheap compared to other mediums. Companies can print a lot of them and provide copies to different establishments in various places. They are also easily carried by people hence more chances of reaching a broader audience.
You may take a look at our advertising brochure templates and use them whenever you need.