Birthdays are one of the most awaited time of the year especially for little kids. It is one of the times when you can call a day your own, and so it is important to celebrate it. And what better way to celebrate and announce that you own that day than by a banner.
A birthday welcome banner hanging on your wall not only makes the guests feel welcome but also makes the birthday celebrant feel special. These banners immediately dresses up even a sparsely decorated room. There are many Welcome Banner Templates that you can find online to take inspiration from.
First Birthday Welcome Banner
Frozen Birthday Welcome Banner
DIY Birthday Welcome Banner
Homemade Birthday Welcome Banner
Mickey Mouse Birthday Welcome Banner
Birthday Banner Ideas
There are many costs associated with a birthday party. If you don’t want to do it at home, you may spend on the venue. You will also spend on the food and drinks. Then there are also the expenses for, say, balloons and other decorations. You can save on cost when you make your own banner. Just take Birthday Banner Templates online and get ideas from it. You can easily make your own.
- Tissue paper banner. With just a string and a tissue paper, you can instantly make a banner of your own. Just cut the tissue paper into whatever shape you want and then paste them onto a string. You can then add letters into the tissue paper. Just make sure it is thick enough.
- Party cup birthday banner. All you need is a ribbon or string and party cups. Attach the cups to the ribbon using a clothespin. You can then paste the letter on the cup. Simple.
- Burlap and twig banner. Cut the burlap into whatever festive shape you want. Get some twigs and form letters using them. Glue them on the burlap. This is great when you have a outdoor or porch theme for your party.
Nautical Birthday Welcome Banner
Personalized Birthday Welcome Banner
Birthday Welcome Pennant Banner
Birthday Photo Welcome Banner
Making Birthdays More Special
Birthdays only come once a year. You should make that day of the year a special one. There are different reasons why one would refuse to celebrate their birthday party. One reason could be attributed to money issues. Other people refuse to accept the fact that they are getting older. It is important though to at least make an effort to make your birth date special.
- Celebrate with family. You can never go wrong when you celebrate with family. It can be whoever you consider your family. When you are far from each other, a call would easily make the day special.
- Sing. There is nothing better to cheer up anyone’s mood than by singing. You don’t have to stick to the usual “Happy Birthday to You” song. You can even dance with friends as you sing.
- Indulge on your favorites. When you are on a diet, birthdays are a great excuse to stop doing it even just for a day. It is a day where you get to eat and drink whatever it is you want. This immediately makes the day much more special.
Birthdays only happen once a year so you should make it a special one. A birthday welcome banner achieves this goal plus it also welcomes your guests. You can try the DIY Party Banners ideas listed above so you get to celebrate your best birthday ever.