Raffle draws are a fun and exciting way to raise money and can be real party upper. Basically, raffles work when you and a couple others buy raffle tickets (chances) to win a prize or a number of prizes. All the raffle tickets are pooled together, and the game master pulls one or several from the pool.
If you’re planning on organizing raffle-drawing activities, you’ll need, first and foremost, a raffle ticket. Here, we present you with the best raffle ticket templates the Internet has to offer, fit for every party and occasion!
Raffle Ticket Template
Raffle Movie Ticket Template
Barbeque Raffle Ticket Template
Motor Cycle Raffle Ticket Template
Sailing Raffle Ticket Template
Vintage Raffle Ticket Template
Graduation Raffle Ticket Template
Baseball Raffle Ticket Template
Blank Raffle Ticket Template
Baby Shower Raffle Ticket
Printable Raffle Ticket
Editable Raffle Ticket
Diaper Raffle Ticket
Vector Raffle Ticket
How to Organize a Raffle Draw
- Meet with the organizing committee and get a plan in place. Discuss the where the raffle should be held, why it’s being done, and where the proceeds go. You also need to discuss which prize or prizes you are giving away.
- Draw up a timeline. Plot out when you are to sell tickets and for how long and when the draw will be. Plotting the tasks that need to be done within the timeline is also a good idea. We have various to-do checklists that can help you get more organized.
- Design the raffle ticket. Here is where we can help you. This list contains several printable raffle ticket templates that are easy to download and customize.
- Make sure to keep track of the figures. Record how many tickets you are selling, have been sold, and left over. Also, make sure that the tickets have proper identifiers for the drawing of prizes.
- Sell tickets. Distribute the printed tickets to those who are to sell them and follow up on their sales.
- Stay up-to-date. Consult your timeline and meet with the organizing committee to discuss how ticket sales are doing and what should be done if it’s a little slow.
- Create safeguards. On the day before the draw, have the ticket sellers collect all tickets, sold or not. Pool all the sold tickets in a safe container.
- Draw for the prizes. Start with the smaller ones up to the grand prize. Make it as fun as it should be.
- Party! You gotta celebrate the success of you raffle draw. Don’t forget to thank they key people who made it happen.
Double Roll Raffle Tickets
Christmas Raffle Ticket Template
Basketball Raffle Ticket Invitation
Free Design Raffle Tickets
How to Download our Raffle Ticket Templates
- Choose from the list the raffle ticket template you are most likely to use. If you don’t find any that quite matches the design that you had in mind, we have blank raffle ticket templates with which you can design yourself.
- Download them. All the items on the compilation we have presented are all made by professional graphic designers, so some of them may come at a cost or require you to sign up. Nevertheless, the overall style of your makeup is bolder and edgier.
- Customize the template with the the color, text, images of your choice. Some raffle ticket templates come packaged with stylistic alternatives for color, font, images, and backgrounds. They are high-res, so they come in vivid colors and image the integrity stays the same when these templates are printed in various sizes.