On the hunt for that perfect job? Your success depends on a lot more than they told you at school. One thing you have to make sure you have with you are some good job application letter templates. We have given you many, many examples and blank templates for the typical job application letter to make sure you have all the options you need to land your next job. Here is a list of some more.
These will cover varying formats to suit different preferences and purposes. Some will be available as printable PDF files, and others will be completely editable as Word documents. Download all of them now for free and see where they take you on your career.
Sample Job Application Letter
Sample Cover Letter for Job Application
Sample Job Application Form
Sample Job Application Resume
Why Would I Need Different Kinds of Application Forms?
Not all jobs are created equal, and thus not all application form templates are meant to accomplish the same purpose. Most of these application forms are designed to suit most general purposes, and so the layout you choose will depend largely on your preference.
You will often be required to send in a cover letter as well as a resume. We stock many free resources for either of these documents onsite.
- For examples of cover letters, see the Sample Job Application Letter as well as the Sample Cover Letter for Job Application.
There are different types of resumes to take note of as well. For most people, either of these two will be the most useful:
- Chronological. This is the standard type that most companies accept. It will list all your employment and experience records in chronological order, usually the latest to the earliest.
- Targeted. This is a more specialized resume that lists the most relevant work experiences first. This makes sure that the recruiting manager doesn’t lose interest in you right away. You show them you are interested enough to address this application directly to them and their needs.
Depending on your uses, you may modify these templates to reflect either of these types.
Printable Sample Job Application
Employment Job Application
Blank Sample Job Application
Generic Job Application
How to Use These Templates
All the documents on this list are available to download for free.
- As Word documents, you will be able to write your letter or fill in your application form directly with a little editing.
- The PDF files act as either samples or blank templates you can print and fill out by hand.
These are really useful when you are sending out many resumes to different companies and need to tailor a few as per company stipulations.
Download any of our free sample job application letters to make sure you don’t miss out on any important criteria.
The application is normally the first and only chance you get to put your best foot forward when introducing yourself to a prospecting company. Make sure you use these resources to win this first round.