Landscaping and gardening are among the most creative industries dealing with the land in its natural and man-made aspects. If you are running a sample landscaping company, you will definitely want this represented in your business cards. Remember that your card will play a key role in your crucial first impressions with clients and investors—invest in the right design as much as you would an advertising campaign.
Introduce yourself and your company in style with these amazing business card templates. Our templates can be downloaded for free or licensed at a minimal amount and enter in your information for a quick-and-easy, stylish calling card.
184+ Real Estate Templates - Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Apple (MAC) Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Landscaping Business Card Template
White Landscaping Business Card Template
Landscaping Company Business Card
Professional Landscaping Business Card
Landscape Garden Store Business Card
Free Landscaping Business Card
Garden Landscaping Business Card
Choosing a Landscaping or Gardening Business Card
Thanks to the nature of your work, you can have great versatility with your design. A landscaping or gardening business card can (and should) be as inventive and expressive as any other company in the art industry—or even those not obviously artistic, as you can see with a good Construction Business Card.
Here we have included a lot of great options for you to choose from. They are easily modified as a PSD Business Card with the right software, so you can make the layout work for you.
These card templates include modifiable space for your essential details:
- Company name, plus motif or logo
- Your name and job position
- Your contact information and company address
Aside from this, you can use the beautiful included imagery to match your company brand name and personality.
Here are some ideas we offer you:
- You can let your past work speak for itself by including photographs of your best sculpted land work.
- You can frame a serene natural background to showcase your respect for and focus on the terrain.
- Does your company have a competitive advantage, such as the availability of riding land-mowers for large-scale gardening? Show it in your card.
Custom Landscaping Business Card
Unique Landscaping Business Card
Landscaping Service Business Cards
Landscape Maintenance Business Card
The Blue Business Card tends to be the most common color for business cards because of its versatility and its unique capabilities to present various shades of meaning.
Green is a gardener’s obvious choice for a business card color, and so that is the most common option in this list. It can also be quite nuanced if done right.
It does not necessarily have to be the dominant color, however. And you can opt out of using green entirely (see the unique landscaping business card).
How to Use These Templates
Whichever template you select, it is easy to get from template to business card in these steps:
- Click to download your chosen template. It will save as a PSD or EPS file.
- Open the file in a photo-editing or digital imaging software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or InDesign. Enter in your details and tweak the design if you want.
- Have it printed on good-quality card paper and cut cleanly with a business card cutter.
- A recommended option is to download the template and take it to a commercial print shop specializing in digital photography. Have them edit in your details using their software. They will also likely print and cut out as many cards as you need in good quality.