One of the most valuable asset a businessman or owner will bring with him or her are business cards. Business cards are a way to increase exposure of yourself and your company. It is a source for you to have more leads for future projects. It is what you use to formally introduce yourself and the company you work for.
Here, we share some business card examples you can use to create your own business card. We also share a brief example for some business card examples on where they can be used for. You can also check out our website for more sample business cards.
Hair Salon Business Card Template
Graduate Student Business Card Template
Electrician Business Card Template
Creative Chef Business Card Template
Taxi Cab Business Card Template
Networking Business Card Template
Bakery Business Card Template
Simple Social Media Business Card Template
Creative Restaurant Business Card Template
Nail Artist Business Card Template
Tattoo Shop Business Card Template
Hairdresser Business Card Template
Taxi Service Business Card Template
IT Company Business Card Template
Business Thank You Card Example
Free Business Thank You Card
Sample Business Thank You Card
Business Gift Thank You Card
Company Business Card Example
Cleaning Company Business Card
Construction Company Business Card
Software Company Business Card
Professional Business Card Example
Professional Engineer Business Card
Free Professional Business Card
Professional Photographer Business Card
Hair Stylist Business Card Example
Free Hair Stylist Business Card
Hair Salon Business Card
Personal Business Card Example
Personal Trainer Business Card
Personal Business Card Layout Example
Photography Business Card Example
Wedding Photography Business Card
Free Photography Business Card
PSD Business card Template
Corporate Business Card Example
Simple Corporate Business Card
Clean Corporate Business Card
Modern Corporate Business Card
Black Corporate Business Card
What Are Business Cards?
Business cards are cards that may contain your contact information, company or your business’s contact information. It is what you use to formally introduce yourself. Business cards contain contact information such as your position in the company, phone numbers, business address, and other personal contact details.
We use business cards as a source to let people have a brief background about ourselves. Others also add their email addresses and social media accounts as well, which may count for promotional services. Business cards are always present during business meetings or client meetings as a way of introducing yourself formally.
Business Card Examples
There are different kinds of business cards you can use for different purposes. Business cards are important, especially if you want to be known in a crowd or so. You can also use your business cards as a way to market your company and your personal services as well. Below are a few examples you can use to create your own business card or alter the template itself to improve the designs. Here are also a brief description for some common business cards in use that we offer:
- Cleaning Company Business Card – You can use these types of business card if you own a cleaning company. The decorations and borderlines this example has are more cleaning themed. You can also add your own company pictures to decorate your business card.
- Construction Company Business Card – These types of business cards are commonly used in construction companies. Information such as the company phone numbers and email addresses are always present in the business cards. Decorations in the business card may also contain pictures related to construction, or you may also place your own company pictures for the design.
- Software Company Business Card – You can use these types of business cards if you are in the software industry. The same contact details will still be placed in the card like your name, position, the company’s name, business address, and contact details. Designs may also contain software related ones, but like other business card photos, you can also place company photos in your design.
- Professional Photographer Business Card – These types of business cards are meant to be used in the photography industry. Designs this example may contain are some of the photographer’s favorite pictures, a few pictures from his or her portfolio, or simply their face or their logo. You can also make them look colorful or be a minimalist when designing your own photography business card.
- Personal Business Card Layout – You can use these types of business card if you have your own business. Commonly, this example contains simple decorations and borderlines for a minimalist approach, but you can always add your company or your business’s pictures to make your business card look more creative. This example also contains the same contact information like other business cards.
- Modern Corporate Business Card – These types of business cards are commonly used by companies. The designs are more of abstract and sometimes have pictures of different faces of employees or company pictures. These are not meant to be creative as this type of business cards are to be used in a formal setting or for a formal introduction.
Modern Business Card Example
Clean & Modern Business Card
Flat Modern Business Card
Sleek Modern Business Card
Letterpress Business Card Example
Free Letterpress Business Card
Cracked Letterpress Business Card
Minimal Business Card Example
Minimal Vintage Business Card
Flat Minimal Business Card
Sleek Minimal Business Card
Student Business Card Example
College Student Business Card
Professional Student Business Card
Sample Student Business Card
Networking Business Card Example
Free Networking Business Card
Social Networking Business Card
Free Social Media Networking Business Card
Sample Networking Business Card
Business Holiday Card Example
Business Thank You Holiday Card
Business Holiday Greeting Card
Business Card Layout Example
Free Business Card Layout
Professional Business Card Layout
Sample Business Card Layout
Business Card Grid Layout
Real Estate Business Card Example
Real Estate Agent Business Card
Clean Real Estate Business Card
Real Estate Corporate Business Card
Details in a Business Card
It is important that you are able to place in the information needed for the person you wish to give your business card to. Without the proper information, they will have difficulty in finding, or contacting you and even think to find another company instead. Business cards are also a good first impression for you and for your company when you try to give your clients or other business a way of reaching you. Below are some details which you need to place in your business card which include:
- Name – It is very important that you place your name and your company’s name in your business card for your clients or other people you give your card to can identify you and from what company you are from. Placing your company name in your business card will also help the company gain more exposure as well.
- Company Address – Your business cards should have a company address for your clients to have an idea on the location of the company or where they can find you. This also gives the advantage for your clients or to whom ever you will give your business card to find your company for any concerns.
- Email Address – You will also have to place your email address in your business cards if your clients prefer to contact you through email. This is also if clients would want to send something over to you through email.
- Phone Numbers – This is also an important detail you will have to place in your business cards. This is for the benefit of your clients to contact you for any opportunities or if they have any concerns to address to you.
- Social Media Accounts – This is optional, but you can also place your social media accounts in your business cards. People who usually include their social media accounts are photographers and graphic designers to showcase their portfolios and increase exposure.
Restaurant Business Card Example
Restaurant Manager Business Card
Wine Restaurant Business Card
Coffee Restaurant Business Card
Chinese Restaurant Business Card
Vintage Business Card Example
Free Vintage Business Card
Vintage Leather Business Card
-Retro Vintage Business Card
Corporate Vintage Business Card
Salon Business Card Example
Hair Salon Business Card
Fitness Salon Business Card
Salon and Spa Business Card
Nail Salon Business Card
Construction Business Card Example
Building Construction Business Card
Free Construction Business Card
Professional Construction Business Card
Accounting Business Card Example
Accounting Firm Business Card
Landscaping Business Card Example
Garden Landscaping Business Card
Free Landscaping Business Card
Travel Business Card Example
Tour and Travel Business Card
Corporate Travel Business Card
Travel Agency Business Card
DJ Business Card Example
Digital DJ Business Card
Elegant DJ Business Card
Flat DJ Business Card
Yoga Business Card Example
Yoga Instructor Business Card
Yoga Center Business Card
Fitness and Yoga Business Card
Getting a Designer to Design Your Business Card
The design being placed into your business cards is important because designs attract people visually and would want to dive more into the details of your card. Be careful when designing your business cards; you may not want to overdo your designs as business cards are meant to be used in a formal setting. Having too many decorations will make your business cards look informal and unnecessary to give out.
If you do not have the confidence to create your own business card design, you can always ask a designer to make you one. However, there are certain factors you need to take note of when hiring a designer to make one for you. Below are the factors you need to be aware of which include:
- Price – You will have to consider the price that the designer will give you. You can also request to lower down their price or you can look for another designer to help you out with your designs.
- The designer’s skill – You must also consider the level of their technical skills in designing. You will also be able to tell how good they are when you check out their portfolio.
- Communication – It is important for you and your designer to communicate with each other or be on the right track to create your specific business card design
If you need help to create business card designs or improvise templates, visiting our website will help you find information about the different templates you can for different projects you may want to do. You can also check out our website for some business card icons and colorful business cards for more options.