Electrical services are commonly offered by electrical companies. But, if you are an independent entity and would like to promote your skills as an electrician, then you definitely need to get your electrician business card. Business cards allow you to promote your business in a professional way. Also, it reflects who you are as a business person. So, with that in mind, you should be careful about choosing a design for your business card.
Lucky for you, you have found this site. We offer a lot of striking and creative business cards that you will surely love to use for your own. The designs can range from the simplest to the more daring and stunning ones. We know that you are looking for templates because you have either run out of inspiration to create your own or you just don’t know which design you would like for yourself. But, regardless of which reason that you have waded through here, this would still be a perfect time for you the check out the designs and templates that we provided in this article.
Electrical Service Business Card Template
Modern Electrician Business Card Template
Electrician Business Card Template
Modern Electrician Business Card Template
Vintage Electrician Business Card Template
Simple Electrician Business Card Template
Reasons to Use Business Cards
“Out with the old, in with the new.” While this quote may be applicable in this digital age, the business cards, like any other enduring objects, are still highly relevant. They may have been past their prime, but the fact still remains that they are the timeless tools that are highly effective when it comes to promoting your business. But, if you are not convinced enough that you should use business cards, then you should take a look at the top reasons why business cards still count.
1. They are memorable
Putting images on reading materials increases information retention. You can produce this psychological effect when you present your cool business card with an image on it. If you are not sure of what image you can put on your business card, then you can try infusing these memorable images:
- Company Logo. If you are working for a company, then you would normally put your company’s logo on it. But, if you are a freelancer, you can put your branding logo. Including a logo on your business card’s design will help increase the visibility of your identity. Also, a well-designed logo will help your prospects and existing clients remember you more.
- Personal Photo. If you are going solo and still unsure of what image to use, you could at least use a photo of you. You can take a picture of yourself but make sure that you look presentable in it. Use a camera that could capture high-quality photos; you don’t want to look pixelated in your photo. Also, use the standard white background or any color as long as it’s a plain one. Using patterns or any ornamental design as a background is risky; it’s hit or miss. So, to be safe, use a plain color as the background. You can also just go to a store with photo printing services. While they mostly focus on printing photos, most of the times they also offer picture taking services.
- Product or Service. You can advertise your products and services by putting an image of them on your business card. For example, if you are manufacturing microchips, then it would make sense to images of microchips on your luxury business card. This way, people would be constantly reminded that you are selling such products every time they look at your business card. The same thing can be said when you are offering certain services, such as therapeutic spa massage or car rentals. Put an image that would relate to any of those services.
- Storefront. Sometimes, the address given on the personal business card can be confusing, especially if it’s not a familiar one. Customers would end up going in circles, which would eventually lead to them looking for another store instead. So, to avoid such a problem, use an image that will perfectly flaunt every detail of your storefront to help your customers easily locate your store. Just make sure that the photo of your storefront would be clear on the business card.
2. They make your brand tangible
Keep in mind that whenever you present your business card, the receiver doesn’t just read it. The receiver “senses” it. The texture, weight, look, and dimensions of your free business card also send a message about your brand and its style. Having thicker business cards allows the receiver to feel a certain air of gravitas and experience. The raised print cards, on the other hand, gives the user a certain feeling of modern luxury. Always remember that whatever message you want your business card to convey, know that is look and feel says just as much about your business as the words printed on it.
Red Electrician Business Card Template
Retro Electrician Business Card Template
Dark Electrician Business Card Template
Clean Elecctrician Business Card Template
Creative Electrician Business Card Template
Neat Electrician Business Card Template
Straightforward Electrician Business Card Template
3. They help you stand out
If you have a website for your business, your “About” section is mostly composed of the details about your business’ history, products, annual sales figures, and other important aspects of your business. All of these facts and more can be condensed on your sample business card. You can create a mini “About” section on your business card and let the recipients know what you can offer to them.
Also, another thing that makes you stand out from the rest is your simple business cards design. If you have a very creative design, such as having an embossed printing, a glossy finish, or anything that makes your card unique, then you would definitely a league of your own. Making it stand out will help the recipients easily remember you when they think of business cards. An impression this great can last long and it will help you along your way to building your business a successful one.
4. They are convenient
Some would argue that the most convenient way of presenting your business is through digital means. Using a smartphone to introduce your business to a possible client or business partner is seen as the norm today. But, they tend to forget that these smartphones run out of battery. They would be deemed useless if it happens. Whereas the business cards don’t need any electrical supply. They can also be carried around as they are the perfect size that can fit in your wallet and pockets. They are lightweight so you don’t have to worry adding weight to whatever you are carrying. Also, they can be easily distributed. If you have peers that you want to share the business card with, you can just hand it to them anywhere and anytime.
5. They are multipurpose
A standard business card contains your brand’s or company’s name, your name, professional, and contact details. But, as the time passed, the business card has evolved into something that creates more purpose other than being a calling card. As we said previously in this article, you can promote your product and services by adding images to it. And, with the rampant use of social media, you can include your social media sites to increase brand awareness.
Also, you can print a coupon code at the back of your business cards for new customers. You can include a raffle ticket, punch card, or conversion chart, too. Get creative in choosing add-ons that you make sense for your business.
6. They can be a memorabilia
This concept might be new to some, but it does hold some truth in it. Your business card is a work of art. It’s a representative of your small business, but more importantly, it also represents you. Whenever you hand out your business card to someone, you present both your business and yourself. So, the recipient will remember you every time they look at your business card. It is not a sentimental kind of memorabilia, but rather it acts as a gentle reminder. It serves as a souvenir that will remind the recipient of the business transaction with you. This might not be important to you, but it may be for your customers.
Electric Lightning Electrician Business Card Template
Sleek and Modern Electrician Business Card Template
Minimalistic Electrician Business Card Template
Stylish Electrician Business Card Template
Multipurpose Electrician Business Card Template
Were you electrified by the designs?
Aside from the cheesy title for this section, the electrician business card designs and templates are bound to catch the attention of potential clients. The designs are all beautiful and creative, which might make it difficult for you to choose a final one from it. We say this again and again in each of our articles that you should always choose the design that is most relevant to your business. Doing so would increase awareness of your brand’s or company’s identity. People will know which services or products you are offering.
We hope you had fun going over every template presented. They are all top-notch quality, so you don’t have to worry about having a crappy design for your business card sample. Use any template on the list and impress your customers. We wish you all the best in your endeavors and may your business be successful! Good luck!