CosExposure is a necessity in order for business to grow. A great way to sell your products is through the use of posters that can advertise your business for you. Posters are a great way to show the people what you’re offering to them at a low cost and low effort. Simply display them out there and wait for the customers to come to you. If you’re in need of help for designing your advertising posters, you’re in luck!
On this list, you will find 40+ advertising poster designs that will help you out in getting exposure for your business. Speaking of which, there’s more than one way of getting exposure for your business. Feel free to check out these advertising banners for yourself.You may also see Poster Templates.
82+ Advertising Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, WordPress, InDesign, Apple Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Cosmetics Advertisement Poster Template
Advertising agency Poster Template
Vintage Advertising Posters
Vintage Dental Advertising Poster
Vintage Food Advertising Poster
Vintage Magazine Advertising Poster
Gym Advertising Posters
Boxing School Poster
Gym Center Advertising Poster
BBQ Advertising Posters
BBQ Event Advertising Poster
BBQ Fundraiser Advertising Poster in PSD
Car Advertising Posters
Car Wash Advertising Poster
Classic Car Advertising Poster
Digital Advertising Posters
Digital Media Advertising Poster
Digital Advertising Display Poster
Digital Signage Advertising Poster
Types of Posters
There are many different types of advertising posters depending on what exactly it is that you’re trying to advertise. Thankfully, this list offers almost every kind of advertising poster for you to use so you are sure to find something here.
- Vintage Advertising Posters. The type of advertising poster for those who want to look old-fashioned and follow up on a theme. This throwback to the past poster can be quite popular in advertising products and services for cosmetics, restaurants, etc.
- Gym Advertising Posters. So many people out there want to be fit. You gym could be the place to offer them a much more healthier lifestyle. Make sure to inform them of your gym’s promotions with posters and fitness center flyers so that people will be more interested in going to your gym.
- BBQ Advertising Posters. There are so many out there that love barbecue. If you’re holding an event that features barbecue, then you might want to use the posters we have to offer to you to advertise the event out there to everybody.
- Car Advertising Posters. Car owners everywhere out there might want to know the services you have to offer to them like basic maintenance, body repair, and even selling performance parts. With these posters, you can tell them just that.
- Digital Advertising Posters. If you’d like to display a poster digitally, you can do just that with these digital advertising posters. These posters can help you give a much more modern theme for your products.
- Holiday Advertising Posters. Hosting an event for the holidays. Perhaps you are offering a sale or a party for people to celebrate for the upcoming occasion. Then if that’s the case, these holiday advertising posters are the one for you.
- Movie Advertising Posters. It’d hardly do any justice if the movie you’re promoting hardly gets any exposure. There are many ways to promote a movie. One of the more popular to advertise a movie is through posters. With these customizable posters, you can create a poster that can advertise your movie rather well.
- Product Advertising Posters. One of the best ways to sell a product is to make sure that people know it exists. Tell the world about what you’re selling with these advertising posters to help you out in earning more income for your business.
- School Advertising Posters. Parents might want to know what your school is up to. School advertising posters are useful to inform your students and parents alike about what your school is planning if you’re planning to host an event in the nearby future. Also, these posters are useful for informing parents if you’re having a sale for school items for their children to use.
- Travel Advertising Posters. Many travelling agents use beautiful travel posters to be able to garner to attention of those interested in travelling to another place. These posters typically offer some interesting facts about another place to get travelers interested in going. If you use it for yourself, you can add promotions to get more people interested in what you have to offer for them.
- Business Advertising Posters. If you need something to advertise your services, then this is what you need. Business advertising posters follow a format that allows you to explain the services you offer in a way that catches the attention of those who need it. Make sure to also include the promotions and discounts you offer for your services to get people really interested.
- Photography Advertising Posters. If you’re offering a service for your professional photographing skills, then you can use these to advertise what you offer. Photography advertising posters can inform potential clients that you have the necessary skills and equipment of what it takes to be a photographer for an event of which they need one.
- Restaurant Advertising Posters. If you know that you’re restaurant serves good food, then you might want to let people know about it. These posters can really tell others of what kind of food you are serving and make it sound so delicious.
- Typography Advertising Posters. Customize your own poster with a typography styled image with these. Typography advertising posters are great for those looking for words to style a certain image.
- Salon Advertising Posters. Everyone wants to look their best. A salon advertising poster is just what you need to tell people of your services so that you can make them look so much better.
So, you see? With so many types of advertising posters that we offer, you’re bound to find something of use on this list. Speaking of advertising, these advertising poster templates will be able to give you even more information in regards to advertisements.
Holiday Advertising Posters
Holiday Campaign Advertising Poster in PSD
Summer Holiday Advertising Poster in PSD
Christmas Holiday Advertising Poster
Movie Advertising Posters
Horror Movie Advertising Poster
Movie Advertising Wall Poster
Frozen Movie Advertising Poster
Product Advertising Posters
Product Marketing Advertising Poster in PSD
Cosmetic Product Advertising Poster
Baby Product Advertising Poster in PSD
School Advertising Posters
Back to School Advertising Poster
School Carnival Advertising Poster
Travel Advertising Posters
Travel Agency Advertising Poster
Travel Guide Advertising Poster
Travel and Tour Advertising Poster
What to Include in a Poster
The purpose these posters offered to you is to advertise. In order for your posters to advertise to its best extent, specific information must be included on the poster itself. Without these information, your business will not be able to receive more income due to customers not really knowing where/if they should buy your products. If you’re hosting an event, then even more so for the need to input important information on the poster itself.
For business advertising posters, the following are the usual information you need to add in your posters:
- What the product can do. You need to sell your products just right. Make sure your product sounds good for those wanting to buy it, else they might lose interest in buying your product or find another provider. You can make it easier for yourself by also explaining the products good points for everyone.
- The price of the product. Many people would want to know how much something costs before they go out to buy it. It would be rather inconvenient for many if you display just how good the product you are offering is, but fail to inform them just how much it would cost. It would make people more likely to buy from you if you’re having a promotion or a discount sale. Make sure to inform them of that.
- Where to buy the product. Even more inconvenient than forgetting the above, is forgetting to inform your customers where exactly they can buy your product. It’s quite inconvenient for your customers to not know where to find your business in the first place. What’s the point of telling them how good a product is and how much it costs, if they don’t have a clue where to even find it? You don’t have to put a map, just place in an address for them to know.
- How to contact you. This can be great for those who would want to be able to have the products sent to them. Putting in your contact information, such as your business’s phone number or email address, will let the customers be able to contact you to inquire for more. While this isn’t a necessity, so to speak, it’d be very convenient and can be quite beneficial to include on the poster itself.
and for event advertising posters:
- Date of the event. People would want to know the exact date of the event you’re hosting for so they can know when it’s going to take place. It’s very important to include this information as it is a rather basic type of information to include.
- Time of the event. For the majority, the starting time of the event you’re hosting can be quite important. This is because if they don’t know what time exactly your event is going to start, they might be late and may even arrive when the event is about to finish. If you want, you can even include what time the event is going to end for convenience’s sake.
- Place of the event. Telling the attendants where the venue of the event will be in is very important information to put in. You don’t have to go as far as including a mini map, but an exact address will usually be enough. Do this to make sure your attendants won’t get lost.
- Reason for the event. For many people, they would usually like to know why there’s an event going around. Placing the reason as to why will usually make them more inclined to go. You don’t necessarily need to put this in if the title of the poster is enough to send a clear message.
- Other information. If you’re hosting an event in which you want everyone to go in wearing a specific outfit, it’s best to inform them through the poster so that they’ll get a heads-up. You can include whatever you want as long as it’s related to the event you are hosting.
Why Including These Information Is Important
There’s a reason as to why including a set of information can be important for your posters. For one, without complete information, your poster cannot completely deliver the message to the people you are sending it to. This may make your poster rather obsolete. The best way to make sure that many people will buy your product or attend your event is to include information that will make them more interested in what you’re offering them and make sure to tell them where to go.
So, what do you think? Hopefully, this list helped you know more about information you need to place on posters in order to make it so much more effective for you.
Speaking of which, posters aren’t the only things that can deliver information. You can help deliver other information to people using these outdoor advertising banners for yourself. If you’re interested in other types of banners, then you can try these pop up banners for yourself.
Business Advertising Posters
Small Business Advertising Poster
Local Business Advertising Poster
Photography Advertising Posters
Fashion Photography Advertising Poster
Wedding Photography Advertising Poster
Children’s Photography Advertising Poster
Restaurant Advertising Posters
Holiday Sale Advertising Poster
Restaurant Grand Opening Advertising Poster
Typography Advertising Posters
Creative Typography Advertising Poster
Kinetic Typography Advertising Poster
3D Typography Advertising Poster
Salon Advertising Posters
Beauty Salon Advertising Poster
Hair Salon Advertising Poster
Spa and Salon Advertising Poster
Making Your Posters Look Good
It’s important to make sure that your posters catch the eye. Thankfully, it’s easy for you to customize your poster to make sure that it looks good enough to be aesthetically pleasing.
Here are things to consider in order to make your poster look good:
- Make sure that you will customize your poster design based on the purpose of the poster’s creation.
- Identify the necessary items that you need to present so you can give focus on them in the final poster.
- Ensure that you are aware of the location where the poster will be placed so you can format and design it accordingly.
- Try to make the poster design as enticing and as attractive as possible.
- It will be best if your poster has a theme as it can provide a clearer statement with regards the poster usage.
- Make sure to highlight the items that you would like to advertise.
- Be creative when presenting your idea in the poster.
- Always use appropriate language when creating the details that you will put in the poster.
- Consider your target market within the entire process of the poster creation.
The reason for why making your poster look aesthetically pleasing is important is to make sure that you catch the eye of the people passing by. If your poster isn’t too interesting and looks messy, then why would anyone bother to look at it? Thankfully, it’s relatively simple to make posters that look good for your business on this list.
Speaking of which, if you’re interested in more ways to advertise yourself, then try these pop up banners.