When it comes to obtaining an essential document that is designed for several business proceedings and relevant transactions, an order form is the best option. It is generally suffused by clients or customers at the time of buying or ordering goods or services. Order forms also indicate precisely the number of times products are ordered, the time the order happened, etc.
Surely there are a lot of available templates that people can make use of online; however, there are those who choose to make their own form, probably because they want a more personalized touch to it. Still, if you want something that can help you in your order form making, our list of order templates in Word are what you need. Check out some of our samples, you might find one that suits your needs.
Purchase Order Templates
Free Purchase Order
Blank Purchase Order
Local Purchase Order
Work Order/Service Request
Steps in Creating an Order Form Using Microsoft Word
- You need to click File once you’ve opened up a new Word document. Once done, click Options and then go to the Customize Ribbon tab.
- After, you need to click on the Developer box and select OK. A Word’s ribbon setting will then show up once the Developer tab will display.
- This is the time you will enter the headings that you prefer to include on your order form; this must be joined as a standard text. For example, on the titles, addresses, names, or product codes, you can put headings if you want.
- Once done, go to the Controls option of the Developer tab and then select the Design Mode in order to display the Word’s control buttons form. This also depends on which controls you’ll utilize.
- You need to click the File option and then choose the Info button and click the Protect Document.
- After you are done, save the document so that the form will be finished.
If you’re searching for more options, we have work order templates that you can also use for your work order making.
Change Order Templates
Change Order Form Template
Contract Change Order
Contractor Change Order Request
Purchase Order Change Request
Delivery Order Templates
Banquet Event Order
Event Work Order
Some Samples of Our Order Templates
There are various order form templates available on this page. And all of these are pre-made and with the proper format, ideal for your order form making. So what are you waiting for? Check these samples.
- Service Order Template – Looking for an order form that is intended for service performance on products and services, as well as doing standard tasks to be outlined? Then this template is what you need. This also includes services like repair, installation, inspection, cleaning, and other related terms.
- Change Order Template – A type of order form that is ideal if you want to add or omit a work from the original work scope. This is also what you will use when handling essential changes for presenting a new task or project. Make use of this template for an easier way of making a change order form.
- Sales Order Template – If you’re crafting an order form that is designed for sending out confirmation documents to clients prior distributing the goods or services, this template is a perfect match.
- Event Order Template – Creating an order form for all sorts of events and occasions? Then this template is what you need! It summarizes the information of specific events and serves as logistic guidelines. This template also contains all relevant details that an event order form should have. So what are you waiting for? Download this now!
We also offer wedding order template samples for those looking for wedding order forms.
Repair Order Templates
Garage Repair Order
Free Sales Order
Sales Order: What It Is All About
Since we are talking about order forms, take note that there are numerous types, and one of them is a sales order. It is a type of order form that is being issued by a business or sole trader toward a customer. It can be for products or services and is given for a variety of businesses, therefore orders can be completed in a lot of ways. A sales order can be provided via the following:
- Build to order
- Build to stock
- Digital copy
- Configure to order
Types of Sales Order
These are the different types of sales order that are being used on a regular basis.
- Rush Order – The customer will be the ones to pick the delivery of goods on the exact day.
- Cash Sales – This is where the customer places an order, picks it up, and pays for it. In this, the delivery of goods is being executed instantaneously.
- Consignment Fill-up – A type of sales order where goods are produced and transferred to a warehouse.
- Scheduling Contract – This is an agreement in which details of the quantity of product and delivery dates are agreed by the customer and the seller.
To suffice your sales order making, our sales order templates are here for you to download. These are editable too!
Transfer Order Templates
Wire Transfer Order
Change Order for Construction
Construction Purchase Order
Construction Phase Sample Work Order
What Is a Transfer Order?
Another type of order form that is commonly used in warehouses is a transfer order. It is an instruction in moving items or materials from a source storage to a station storage in a warehouse at a certain time.
- It also comprises of materials that have the quantity of the items to be shipped or moved.
- A transfer order can be made based on a customer delivery.
Transfer Order Template
When it comes to creating a transfer order, in order to make it more convenient and simple, a transfer order template is what you need. Since this template is already pre-made and is already formatted, it will be a whole lot easier for users in making a transfer order. Not just that, you can also edit it if you want. If there is something you need to exclude or add, it’ll just be simple for you.
Apart from a transfer order, another order template that is being offered on our page is insertion order templates. This type of order form is essential in representing a commitment from an advertiser in running a campaign. So when it comes to your order template needs, we’ve got you covered. With this wide selection that we have, for sure it’ll help you big time!