Work orders are certain documents received by organizations from a client or within the organization itself. A work order is utilized regarding products or services, and is sometimes used as a substitute of an invoice or statement, is shown for requests of payment. It can also be a repair request from staff or faculty in a certain university.
Work orders can come in several types and are mostly used by people in a company or organization that offers certain services. Whenever you’re asked to make a work order form, make sure that you have the proper format and make it efficient and cohesive with all the right details. However, to make it more efficient and convenient, use the work order templates below.
Maintenance Work Order Template
Free Work Order
Work Order for Subcontract
Automotive Request Work Order
Service Work Order
Some Samples of Our Work Order Templates
These are the following samples that we have for our work order templates. Although these are ready-made, you can also modify them depending on your preference. Check out some of these samples.
- Maintenance Work Order Template – This is the type of work order template that focuses on communication of maintenance, installation needs, and repair, which need the approval of the maintenance department.
- Work Order for Subcontract Template – If you’re looking for a work order that caters subcontractor’s scope of work and other related aspects in a certain workforce, this template is what you need. This contains relevant details that every work order a subcontract should have.
- Automotive Request Work Order Template – This is the type of work order requested by clients or customers regarding items or services that focus on automotive services. If you’re looking for this, you might want to download this template.
When it comes to more options of order templates, we got you covered, we even have service order template and order confirmation templates in case you need any of these. These are also great for reference.
Repair Work Order
Blank Work Order
Field Work Order
Stop Work Order
Work Order Request for Project
How to Make a Work Order
If you prefer creating your work order manually, here are the steps you need to follow.
- You need to break down the work order into four major sections:
- the contact information,
- the issue, and
- the description of a certain task.
- At the top of the work order, you need to write down:
- your company name,
- your address, and
- contact numbers.
- Just beside the company contact details, add the:
- work order number,
- job number, as well as
- the date.
- You also need to add the full name and the address of the ones providing the service in the assignment section. Just type in the address of the location you want the professional to visit in order to complete the task.
- You also need to describe the details regarding the issue which the service professional has been hired to fix.
- You may also want to make a short list of the problem description. Provide the date on which the professional must aid and complete the task given.
For more variety of our work order templates, you might want to check out our order tracking templates which have all the important details needed to add.