10+ Cyber Monday Templates
If Black Friday is associated with long queues and high discounts at traditional retail stores, Cyber Monday is its online version. These two events succeeding Thanksgiving Day in the United States has become a welcome routine for families and individuals who are only just beginning their holiday shopping.
If you are a business owner, especially one who owns an e-commerce store or have an online counterpart of your business, you need to take advantage of this shopping holiday. In this article, we share with you several examples of pre-made templates and designs that can be used for this upcoming Cyber Monday. Helpful tips on how to choose and/or create your own templates are also provided. Read on…
Elements of A Good Cyber Monday Template
Cyber Monday is all about online shopping. Entrepreneurs and online marketers should make sure their web properties are conducive to receive all the online traffic and are also optimized to hook and convert all that traffic into buying and paying customers.
To do that, you need to start with creating compelling advertisement templates that will catch site visitor’s attention from the get-go. This is why we are sharing the top elements or essential features that should be present in any given template design. Because when all these elements work together with each other, you are guaranteed of getting the conversions and sales from your website visitors.
Find out what these essential elements are below:
1. Relevance to the Holiday Season: Cyber Monday comes right after the Thanksgiving Day weekend. People are still reeling from their Thanksgiving preparations and, perhaps, from their Black Friday shopping too. And this is the perfect opportunity for entrepreneurs to swoop in and aid your customers to make smart buying decisions while they are sitting in front of their computers or mobile phones. Choose a template design that will remind your customers that it is the holidays and they need to purchase gifts soon.
2. Template Theme: The next element that should be seen in any Cyber Monday template design is a coherent theme. This means that your Cyber Monday templates all follow the same distinguishing elements as your other business marketing collaterals and stationeries. For example, if your online store uses a certain logo or company letterhead design, your website banner ads should also use the same theme or motif designs. This helps create a unified and organized look and image for your whole web business.
3. Typography: Remember that Cyber Monday templates are still forms of advertising templates. And one way for them to be compelling advertising material is to make sure that they use good typography. Choose typefaces that are easy to read, bold, and pleasing to the eye.
4. Visual Hierarchy: When all the design and text elements are added together in one blank template, you will need to arrange them all into something that you can easily comprehend without diminishing its artistic value. To do this, you need to understand the basic rules of visual hierarchy. Create or choose a template design that intuitively arranges all these design elements into something that is easy to understand.
5. Persuasive Ad Copy: The last thing that makes a compelling Cyber Monday template is a persuasive ad copy. Most digital templates act as online advertisements for products or services. To convert as much site visitors as possible, combine your template designs with persuasive ad copy. When done well, this could turn the boat and increase your earnings more.
Take apart any effective Cyber Monday advertisement template design that you see online today and you will see that they will possess the same elements or characteristics we have enumerated above. Do not get left out and make sure to apply all of these tips into the creation of own Cyber Monday templates.
10+ Cyber Monday Templates
Embedded below are more than Cyber Monday templates and designs that any online business owner, retailer, and marketing managers may use for their own online sites. From Cyber Monday coupon templates to HTML landing page templates, we have it all. Check them out!
Cyber Monday Brochure Template
Available File Formats
Cyber Monday Coupons Template
Available File Formats
Cyber Monday Email Template
Cyber Monday Facebook Post Template
Cyber Monday HTML5 and CSS3 Landing Page
Cyber Monday Invitation Design Template
Cyber Monday T-shirt Design Template
Elegant Cyber Monday Poster Template
Available File Formats
Free Cyber Monday Tag Template
Round Cyber Monday Stickers Template
Simple Cyber Monday Badge Design
How to Create a Cyber Monday Template
Completing any kind of graphic design project can be daunting at first. That is why we have prepared this short, step-by-step guide on how to create your own Cyber Monday template.
Listed below are key questions that you should ask yourself during the template creation process. Answer the questions honestly and chronologically and you will be on your way to creating original Cyber Monday template designs as if a real-life graphic design has been watching and teaching you over your shoulder.
1. What kind of Cyber Monday template are you creating?: There are different kinds of Cyber Monday templates (we have listed a few types below). You first need to decide on what specific type you want to use for your online store. Do you want to create website banner ads or do you want to overhaul your entire site design and upload a customized Cyber Monday HTML website theme?
2. What are the different details you want to include in each template? Next, create a list of all the details you want to include in your Cyber Monday template. For example, if you want to create a shopping holiday flyer design, you may need to list down the type of offers you giving out to customers, the date and time of the sale, and other terms and conditions of the purchase.
3. Have you decided on a template layout? Next, choose a template layout that will match your business image and the channel where the Cyber Monday template will be available. To illustrate, if you are creating a poster template, you may need to choose an organized layout.
4. Have you decided on what images, illustrations, or font styles to use? After that, you can start selecting different Thanksgiving or holiday related images, illustrations, and font styles. Save them in one place on your computer so that you can easily retrieve or incorporate them to your template file later on.
5. What graphic design software program do you want to use? It’s now time to start combining all the text and visual elements into one digital template. Choose a graphic design software program that you are most comfortable and most knowledgeable in.
6. Would you like to use a pre-made Cyber Monday template? You may also choose to download a pre-formatted Cyber Monday template (examples of which are included above). This way, you do not have to create the entire template from scratch.
7. Have you rechecked and reviewed the template design you’ve created? After making all the customizations in your Cyber Monday template, recheck it for any typos, spelling errors, image inconsistencies, margins, and print bleed measurements (if the template will be printed out. And then make all the necessary template changes.
8. Are you ready to post your Cyber Monday templates? After completing the template design review process, you may now start embedding your Cyber Monday templates into your website, blog, social media accounts, or e-Commerce shops.
And that ends this short guide on how to create your own Cyber Monday templates. Keep this page bookmarked so that you can easily refer back to it when you need it the most.
Types of Cyber Monday Templates
Templates that are used during Cyber Monday are classified according to the type of advertising material they are. Listed below are a few examples of the different types of Cyber Monday templates.
- Cyber Monday Brochure Template
- Cyber Monday Coupon Template
- Cyber Monday Email Template
- Cyber Monday Facebook Post Template
- Cyber Monday HTML5 and CSS3 Landing Page
- Cyber Monday Invitation Design Template
- Cyber Monday T-shirt Design Template
- Cyber Monday Poster Template
- Cyber Monday Tag Template
- Cyber Monday Stickers Template
- Cyber Monday Badge Template
Cyber Monday Template Sizes
Cyber Monday templates may be printed on different paper sizes depending on the kind advertising tool they are created as. Compiled below are the standard printing size for each kind of Cyber Monday template featured in this article:
- Cyber Monday Brochure Template – A3 or 16.54 inches by 11.69 inches
- Cyber Monday Coupon Template – 8.5 inches by 4 inches
- Cyber Monday Email Template – Any Size
- Cyber Monday Facebook Post Template – Any Size
- Cyber Monday HTML5 and CSS3 Landing Page – Any Size
- Cyber Monday Invitation Design Template – 5 inches by 7 inches
- Cyber Monday T-shirt Design Template – Any Size
- Cyber Monday Poster Template – A3 or 11 inches by 17 inches
- Cyber Monday Tag Template – Any Size
- Cyber Monday Stickers Template – Any Size
- Cyber Monday Badge Template – Any Size
Cyber Monday Template FAQs
What is a Cyber Monday template?
A Cyber Monday template is a pre-made digital file that contains all the formatting styles, text boxes and images or illustrations needed to create a marketing ad, an informational tool, or a printed advertising material. These pre-made templates may be edited to match an online retailer’s image, what they are selling, and the type of shopping holiday being held.
Which software tools do you use to create a Cyber Monday template?
Different kinds of Cyber Monday templates call for different kinds of software creation tools. The most common software program used to create these graphic design templates are Microsoft Word and Publisher, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
When is Cyber Monday celebrated?
Cyber Monday is celebrated on the first Monday after Thanksgiving Day in the United States and some countries all over the world. This online shopping holiday accounts for billions in sales each year.
This article has been a rich resource of tips and downloadable examples of Cyber Monday templates. If you wish to see more business templates and graphic designs, check out the rest of our website.