Manicures and pedicures aren’t the only ways to pamper yourself and make sure you have both healthy and beautiful hands. Nail art Designs are more and more common and it is both diverse and intricate. There are a variety of colours available and that is only the beginning. Be it stripes, dots, ringlets, geometric patterns, asymmetrical patterns, sploshes, splashes— you name it and you’ve got it. Well done nails are not just pretty but also fun.
Awesome Pink Nail Art Design
Butterfly Nail Art Design
Cool Splatter Nail Art Design
Cute Colorful Nail Art Design
Beautiful and Cute Nail Art Design
French Manicure Nail Art Design
Japanese 3D Nail Art Design
Beautiful and Latest Nail Art Design
Nail Art Design for Beginners
Nail Art Design for Short Nails
Simple Nail Art Design for Beginners
Simple PolkaDot Nail Design
Some Exciting Ideas for Nail Art
- Go crazy and mix and match shades together, choosing from the very wide range of colours available. Use different shades of the same colour to create beautiful effects.
- Add 3D elements like stones, stickers and other attractive studs on your nails to give them the extra edge.
- Add bling and shine for a stand out look especially for parties and festivals using glitter polish and metallic colours and gems.
- Unleash your artistic side and draw intricate patterns on your nails, using attractive colour schemes. The more detailed they are the more elegant they are bound to look.
- Experiment with shapes. You can add flowers and your favourite themed designs to your nails but there is a lot to be done even using simple shapes and patterns. Especially if you are new at eassy flower nails art design, go wild with polkas, stripes, zig-zag lines and even little sploshes and flakes of colour.