10+ Attendance Certificate Templates
There are times where a person needs to be rewarded for his or her continuous attendance for a particular event, or for simply showing up to one of major importance. If there is such as a person, then you’ll need to come up with something that’s able to show your genuine gratitude.
One of the best things that you could possibly give would be an attendance certificate as it’s able to express what you would like to congratulate the recipient for. And that’s why this article is going to teach you all that there is to know in order for you to properly make one.
Elements of a Good Attendance Certificate
Should you plan on making and handing out attendance certificates, then you should know that there are a couple of basic elements that you must never forget to include. You have to make sure that they’re present no matter what kind of attendance certificate you decide to make as they’re there to provide all the awardee needs to feel accomplished.
Knowing that, here are the basic elements you must include in every good attendance certificate:
1. Company Letterhead: The awardee will want to know the exact name of the company that has presented him or her with the certificate. So what you basically need to do here is to write down the company’s name, as well as the logo. This is also good for promoting your the business as the awardee may want to share it with friends and family.
2. Names: It’s very important that you know exactly who it is that you’re making the certificate for. Also, the person receiving the certificate will want to know of the identity of the person who authorized its creation. So all you’re going to have to do here is to write down the complete names of both parties.
3. Body: Here is where you will be focusing on the reason as to why this particular person is receiving the certificate. Although you’ll obviously be pointing out that the award is being presented due to one’s attendance, you’ll also have to include other details as well. You must know what they are so that you can include them into the certificate.
4. Signature: Lastly, don’t forget to include the signature of the person that has authorized the creation of the attendance certificate. This is to ensure that the awardee knows that the certificate is legitimate and that his or her efforts have not gone unnoticed. Also, placing the signature will come useful in the event that someone wishes to verify the creator’s identity.
10+ Attendance Certificate Samples
Attendance Certificate Template
Certificate of Attendance Template
School Attendance Certificate Template
Event Attendance Certificate Sample
Annual Meeting Attendance Certificate Format
Attendance Certificate for College Students
Conference Attendance Certificate Template
Employee Attendance Certificate Example
Program Attendance Certificate Sample
School Attendance Certificate Format
Seminar Attendance Certificate Template
How to Make an Attendance Certificate
Although you already know what it is that should be in the attendance certificate, you’re still going to have to learn how you’re supposed to go about in making one. It won’t be enough to just know its basic elements, there are still other things that you’re going to have to consider to ensure that you’re able to properly reward the person who is meant to receive it.
So with that in mind, here are the steps that will allow you to come up with a proper attendance certificate:
1. Write Down the Basic Information of the Company: You want the receiver of the certificate to be grateful to the right company, meaning that you’ll have to share the company’s basic information. Aside from providing the complete name of the company and the logo, it’s also important that you point out the address.
This is not only to remind the awardee as to where he/she obtained the certificate, but it can also be used in the future should there be any concerns that need to be dealt with, or if someone would wish to visit the establishment.
Again, make sure to write down all of the details regarding the address. Include the name of the city, zip code, street name, floor number, etc.
2. Point Out the Details Regarding the Reason Behind Presenting the Certificate: Now you can start with the body of the letter. This is where you will be focusing on pointing out the details in regards to the reason as to why the certificate is being awarded to a particular person.
While it’s obvious that it’s for attendance, you’re still going to have to provide more information than just that. This will depend on the type of attendance certificate that you’re going to make.
For example, if you were to present a perfect attendance certificate to a student, then you’ll need to share information such as the name of the school, the course that he/she has had perfect attendance on, the date in which the award is presented, etc.
3. Write Down the Details of the Person Who Authorized the Certificate: You must also not forget to write down the name of the person that is responsible for authorizing the certificate. This will tell the awardee as to who has noticed his or her attendance efforts. So make sure to not only include that person’s name but also his/her job title and signature. This is to ensure that there’s no denying the identity the legitimacy of the certificate.
Attendance Certificate Tips
- Go with a good design: If you’re going to make this certificate, then you need to go with an appropriate design. Depending on the type, you may want to go with a design that’s either simple or creative. To give you an idea as to what you should go for, then all you have to do is to look through the many different samples that you can find online and use them as a reference.
- Check for mistakes: The last thing that you want is mistakes pertaining to spelling, grammar, or whatever it is that you’ve written down. So what you’ll want to do is to proofread and edit the certificate before you make the final touches. Go through it at least twice so that you will be able to spot and fix any mistakes immediately.
Attendance Certificate Types
You should know that there are many different types of attendance certificates and that each of them is used in different situations. It’s best that you know what they are so that you’ll be able to know which ones you’re supposed to make for the situation that you’re in. So to help you out, here are a few examples of the ones that you can make:
- Employee Attendance Certificate
- Program Attendance Certificate
- School Attendance Certificate
- Seminar Attendance Certificate
- Student Attendance Certificate
- Workshop Attendance Certificate
If you want to learn about the other types or if you want to learn about the other letters that you can make, then you simply need to go through our site to gain the information you’ll need to do so.
Attendance Certificate Sizes
If you plan on making any kind of certificate, then you should know that the standard size would be 8.5 by 11 inches. Should you wish to go for sizes that are either slightly larger or smaller, then know that you should only do this if the certificate isn’t for business-related matters. If it is, then it’s best that you stick with the standard as it looks more professional.
Attendance Certificate FAQs
How Do I Make an Attendance Certificate?
Now that there are many different programs that you can use to help you make one, the most common ones being Word and Photoshop programs. It’s all a matter of which one you’re comfortable with using as a majority of them have all of the tools you’ll need, as well as being relatively easy to utilize.
Is There an Easy Way to Make an Attendance Certificate?
Yes. All you have to do is to download an attendance certificate template, open it with whatever program you installed, and make whatever changes you with so make to ensure that it has the information you want to present. If you like, you can make use of the templates that are already available here in this article.
If you want to properly learn how you should go about in making an award certificate, then be sure to make use of the information presented in this article. Just be sure that you’re able to read the article thoroughly to make sure that you ‘re able to make the most out of whatever it is that you’ve managed to learn.