10+ Training Certificate Templates
There comes a time in a person’s life wherein he or she will either want or need to undergo a specific type of training, just so that person is able to learn a particular set of skills as well as knowledge. Should they complete they’re training, those that have provided them with their training program will want to reward them for the hard work that they’ve done.
One of the best ways to do that is by providing these trainees with a training completion certificate which effectively tells them that they have reached the end of their program, and have done so meeting expectations. This article is going to teach you all that you need to know how you should go about in making one.
Elements of a Training Certificate
Before you start making a training certificate, you should know that there are couple of basic elements that you must never forget to include. Without them, the document will not contain the information it needs to tell those who receive them just how well they’ve done during the course of their training.
So with that in mind, here are the steps that will allow you to make a good training certificate:
- Names: It’s obvious that you’re going to have to put in some names. You need to start by knowing the full name of the trainee and writing it down. Make sure to include the first name, last name, and middle initial so that there won’t be any questions regarding who the certificate is for. Then you will also need to include the names of people such as the trainer in charge of the program and any other authority who’s meant to issue the certificate. Be sure to include their signatures above their names as this verifies whether or not the certificate is legitimate.
- Date: You’ll want to point out details regarding when the trainee has completed his/her training. Also, you’ll want to show when the trainee received the certificate. Just make sure that you write down the complete date.
- Purpose: You don’t just hand over a certificate unless there was a specific reason. So it’s here where you’ll want to clearly point out why the trainee is receiving a certificate. Aside from the fact that he or she has managed to finish the training, there may be other reasons as to why you would want to present this reward. Just know what that is and write it down into the certificate.
- Basic Information: The basic information should be that of the company or establishment that was in charge of creating and issuing the certificate. Make sure to include details such as the name and address.
10+ Training Certificate Templates
CCAA Training Certificate Sample
Certificate for Internal Audit Training Example
Company Training Certificate Sample
Completion of Training Certificate Format
Industrial Training Certificate Template
Hospital Training Certificate Sample
Appreciation of Training Certificate Sample
Training Excellence Certificate Template
Dog Training Certificate Sample
Training Competition Certificate Template
How to Make a Training Certificate
Now that you’ve learned what should be in a training certificate, the next thing that you’re going to have to do is to learn how to go about in making one. The process is quick and fairly easy, but there are still some things that you’ll want to do so that the certificate will look presentable as well as contain all the information that it needs to present to the receiver.
So here are the steps that will allow you to make a proper training certificate:
Come Up With a Good Design
The first thing that you’ll want to do is to know what kind of design you should go with when making the training certificate. Presentation is always something that you’ll want to focus on as those who receive the certificate will want to see actual effort put into it. This means that you’ll want a design that provides them with a positive image of your business, as well as one that looks neat and presentable.
You can choose to go with ones that are more creative or you can go with ones that are simple. The design you go for will most likely be determined by the kind of training that the trainee has completed. For example, if one has completed any business-related training programs, then you’ll want to go with a formal and more simple design.
Also, don’t forget to implement your business’s name and logo into the design as that’s for the sake of branding.
Write Down the Names
One you’re done coming up with the design, then the next step is for you to remember one of the basic elements that you’ll need to put in, the names. All you have to do is to remember the name of the trainee that has undergone the training, his or her trainer, and the name of any other person who has the authorization to issue the certificate. Be sure to not make any sort of spelling mistake as you don’t want to embarrass your business.
Again, you need to remember that you must include the signatures of everyone other than the trainee.
Provide Details of the Training
First, you need to point out why the trainee is receiving the certificate. Is it because he or she has managed to finish the course? Or maybe it’s for another reason such as being able to complete the given amount of work in less than the desired time. Whatever it may be, just write it down clearly.
Next is that you’re going to have to point out what kind of training the trainee has undergone. The type of certificate you’re going to make will depend entirely on this. Be sure to write it down into the certificate to make it clear as to what it is that the trainee has finished.
Lastly, you’ll need to include other details such as the date of when the certificate was given. If it’s one that you present due to a trainee completing the training program, then you will need to provide the number or days, weeks, or months, of the training.
Tips for Making a Training Certificate
- Remember to go with an appropriate design: It’s always important that you know what kind of design you should go for. Always take note as to what kind of training program was held as that will help you decide on the design. Remember, you can either go with one that’s creative, or one that’s simple.
- Use the right format: If you want to make your certificate look presentable, then you’ll need to go with a format that looks clean and organized. In the event that you have no idea as to what kind of format you should possibly go for, then you can always take a look at the many different samples of training certificates that you can find online.
- Always check for mistakes: There’s always the possibility that you may have made grammar or spelling mistakes. It’s also possible that you could have written down the wrong piece of information. So what you’ll need to do is to proofread and edit your certificate before printing and handing it out. Go through it at least twice to ensure that you’re able to spot and immediately fix any mistakes that you may have missed.
Types of Training Certificates
Know that there are many different varieties of training certificates and that all of them is used for rewarding people in one way or another. The type of training certificate you’ll want to provide will depend on the situation, so knowing about the different types should give you an idea as to what you should make.
So here are a few examples:
- Certificate of Training Appreciation
- Training Excellence Award Certificate
- Dog Training Certificate
- Training Completion Certificate
- Industrial Training Certificate
If you would like to learn more about the other types that you can make, then you simply need to go through our site.
Training Certificate Sizes
If you plan on making one, then you should know that the standard size would be that of an A4 or US. For those who want to get more specific, then that would be 8.5 by 11 inches. Although you could go with ones that are either slightly larger or smaller, doing so might lose the sense of professionalism that the certificate should have been able to promote. So it’s best to stick with the standard size.
Training Certificate FAQs
What Can I Make to Use a Training Certficate?
There are many applications that you can use to make a training certificate. The one that a lot of people use would be Word applications, particularly Microsoft Word as it has all the tools that you need. Then there are those who stick to Photoshop programs if they want to get more creative. Choose the one that you know you will be comfortable with.
Is There an Easy Way to Make One?
Yes, all you need to do is to download any training certificate template you want to use and customize it to contain the information you want it to present. You can make use of the templates available in this article should you wish to do so.
So long as you make proper use of the information presented in this article, then coming up with a good looking training certificate should be no problem for you at all.