If someone has managed to achieve something of great significance, then that person will want something as proof that will state that he/she has actually done it. It’s something that a lot of different companies and organizations will need to provide to those people who have met or gone beyond expectations.
One of the best ways to reward these people for what they managed to do it with an achievement certificate. This article is going to teach you all that you need to know in order for you to properly make one.
Free Certificate of Achievement Sample
Art Achievement Certificate Example
Academic Achievement Certificate Template
Elements of a Good Achievement Certificate
If you plan on making a sample achievement certificate, then you should know just how important it is that you are able to learn its basic elements. If you don’t know what they are and if you fail to incorporate them into the certificate, then don’t be surprised if the document isn’t able to present the information that the recipient would want to know.
So to prevent that from happening, here are the basic elements that you must always include in order to create a good achievement certificate:
1. Name of the Awardee: This should be very obvious as no achievement certificate would be complete without it. You must be able to clearly point out who the certificate is going to. Make sure that you write down the awardee’s complete name so that there won’t be any confusions or misunderstandings in regards to the awardee’s identity.
2. Purpose of the Award: The certificate must be able to point out the exact reason as to why it’s being handed over to the awardee. Just make sure that there is a brief yet proper explanation as readers will want to know specifically what the awardee has done in order to deserve the award.
3. The Date: Make sure that you’re able to point out the exact date in which the certificate was presented. This is something that you’ll want to do as there’s the possibility that either the organization or awardee would like to recall the date in which he/she received the award.
4. Names of the People Who Authorized the Certificate: It’s important to guarantee that the names of those who have authorized the certificate are written down. This is to ensure that the award was authorized by those that have the right to do so. Just make sure that their complete names and job titles are included.
Music Achievement Certificate Template
Student Achievement Certificate Layout
Simple Sports Achievement Certificate
How to Make an Achievement Certificate
Now that you’ve finally managed to learn what it is that should be in an award certificate, then the next thing that you’re going to have to do is to actually make one. Although you already know what the certificate templates should contain, there are still things that you need to consider to ensure that the certificate is able to present all of the information that either the awardee or the organization will want to see.
So knowing that, here are the steps that will allow you to come up with a proper achievement certificate:
1. Know Exactly Who You’re Supposed to Give the Certificate To: Before you even begin making the certificate, you must be aware of the identity of the person to who you should be giving it. This is something that you’ll want to prioritize as you want to guarantee that the certificate makes its way to the hands of the right person. So what you’re going to have to do is to write down the awardee’s complete name. Be sure to include the first name, last name, and middle initial.
2. Point Out the Company That’s Providing the Receipt: You’ll want to make sure that the certificate has something that shows the company or organization that’s responsible for presenting it to the awardee. This can come in the form of a logo as well as the name of said company or organization. Also, it’s best that you position both at the upper part of the certificate.
3. Share the Details Regarding the Purpose of the Certificate: Now comes the part where you’ll need to point out the reason as to why the awardee is receiving the certificate, as well as other details. So what you’re going to have to do first is to give a thorough yet brief explanation as to what the awardee has done to warrant receiving the certificate. The reason will depend on the type of certificate that you’re making. Just remember that you don’t want the explanation to be too long as you want to leave room for other things that you need to place.
4. Provide the Names of Those In Charge of Authorizing the Certificate: The awardee will want to learn the exact names of those that have authorized the making of the receipt. Just make sure that you have their complete names and job titles written down. Also, make sure that these people place their signatures as that’s basically proof that they were the ones that have written and signed their own name into the document.
Tips for Making an Achievement Certificate
- Go with a good design: When you start making your certificate, you need to think about what kind of design you should be going for. Depending on the type that you make, your design can either be simple, formal, or even creative. For example, achievement certificates that came from major corporations would have a more formal or simple design than other types. So just figure out which design works best with the one that you want to make or you can use the many different achievement certificate samples that you can find online as references.
- Check for mistakes: The last thing that you want to do is to present a certificate that contains a lot of mistakes. So to prevent that from happening, you’re going to have to make sure that you proofread and edit it. It’s best that you are able to go through the certificate at least twice to ensure that you are able to spot and immediately fix any mistakes that you could have missed.
Free Baseball Achievement Certificate
Kindergarten Certificate of Achievement
School Achievement Certificate Template
Preschool Internship Achievement Certificate
Achievement Certificate Template
Types of Achievement Certificates
If you’re going to make one, then you should know that there are many different types. The reason as to why there are so many is because each of them is meant to award people for different reasons. It’s best that you know what these types are so that you’ll have an idea as to which one you’re supposed to make for the right situation. So here are a few examples:
- Music Achievement Certificate
- Art Achievement Certificate
- Academic Achievement Certificate
- Student Achievement Certificate
If you want to learn about the other types of achievement certificates that you can possibly make, then you simply need to go through our site until you are able to get all of the information that you need.
Achievement Certificate Sizes
Should the time come wherein you’re going to have to make one, then know that the standard size would be that of your typical A4 or US. That would roughly be around 8.5 by 11 inches. Majority of those that need to make achievement certificates tend to go with the standard as it’s one that looks professional and is the right size to contain all of the information in. However, take note that you can also go with slightly larger or smaller sizes should you wish to do so.
Achievement Certificate FAQs
What software can I use to make an achievement certificate?
If you would like to make one, then know that there are many different programs that can provide you with the help you need. It’s all a matter of choosing the one that you’re most comfortable with. Take note that the most common and popular one being used to this day is Microsoft Word as it has all the tools you need and is relatively easy to use.
Is there an easy way to make these templates?
Yes. All you have to do is to download an achievement certificate template, open it with the program that you’ve installed, and then make all of the changes that you want to make until it presents the information you want it to. If you like, you can make use of the templates that are available in this article.
Remember that coming up with an achievement certificate may not be hard, but you’ll still need to make sure that it’s well-made. So make use of the information presented in this article to guarantee that you’re able to make one that both you and the awardee can be proud of.