For those people who have become full-time members of a particular establishment or group, they’ll want to be presented with something that tells them that they have become a part of something. It should be something that’s able to show them what it is that they have managed to attain the status of “member”.
The best way to show these people that is by handing them a membership certificate. This article is going to give you all the information that you need so that you’ll know exactly what it is that you need to do in order to properly make one.
For those of you who wish to make a membership certificate, then know that there are a couple of basic elements that you must never forget to include. Failing to make sure that they’re present in any certificate you decide to make could potentially mean that the document will not contain all the information that it should have.
So with that in mind, here are the basic elements that you must always include in order to come up with a good membership certificate:
1. Company Letterhead; The recipient will want the certificate to point out exactly what company is responsible for handing it out. So what you’re going to have to do is to make sure that you’re able to include the name and logo of the company. You may also have to have include the address of the company, but you won’t always have to do this.
2. Names: You’re going to have to point out who the certificate is meant for, as well as the person who is in charge of authorizing its creation. This is for the sole purpose of both parties knowing the identities of the other. Just make sure to write down the complete names of both so that there won’t be any questions regarding identity.
3. Date: This is important as either you or the awardee will want to remember the day in which the certificate was handed out and received. Just be sure to write down the exact date so that there won’t be any concerns in regards to “when”.
4. Body: It’s here where you’ll be focusing on providing the details behind the reason as to why a particular person is receiving the certificate in the first place.
Although knowing what a membership certificate is all well and good, but that won’t be enough to help you in terms of actually making one. Yes, knowing what it should have is very important, but there are other things that you have to consider to guarantee that the certificate has everything that it needs.
So knowing that, here are the steps that will allow you to come up with a proper membership certificate:
1. Point Out Who’s Responsible for Its Authorization: Other than writing down the details of the company that’s behind the giving of the certificate, you’re also going to want to write down the name of the person who has authorized the certificate as well. This is important as it alone can prove the legitimacy of the document.
Again, just write down this person’s complete name. You’ll also have to include other information such as this particular person’s job title and hi/her signature. This will come in very handy for those who wish to further verify the identity of the one who authorized the certificate.
2. Share the Details of the Certificate: It’s here where you’ll be putting your attention on the main body of the certificate. To start, create a statement where you’re able to present the name of the person to whom you’re giving the document to.
Next, you’ll want to point out the type of membership he/she has gained as well as the name of the group, club, or whatever it is that he/she has become a member of. Make sure that you’re also able to state the location of the establishment in which the certificate was presented as well.
And lastly, you should write down the date in which the certificate was handed over to the new member. This can come in handy during the day that you’ll want to remember when the member has to apply for renewal of membership, or should the member simply wish to reminisce when he/she was a part of a group, club, etc.
You should know that there are a ton of different membership certificates that you can make for the very reason that each of them is meant for different types of membership that one is able to gain. The idea is for you to learn about these different types so that you’ll be able to figure out which one you’re supposed to make to fit the situation you’re in. So here are a few examples:
In the event that you would like to learn more about the other types that you can make, or if you want to learn about the other certificates, then you simply need to go through our site to obtain the information you need.
No matter what kind of certificate you end up making, you should know that the standard size would be 8.5 by 11 inches. This would be about the size of a typical A4 or US. It’s best that you stick with it if you plan on making your certificate look professional. Although you can go with slightly larger or smaller sizes, going with the standard is recommended as it’s the one that most people are used to receiving.
There are a lot of programs that you can use to help you make one, the most common ones being used until this day would be Word and Photoshop programs. It’s all a matter of knowing which one you want to use and the ones that have all the tools you need.
Yes. All you have to do is to download a membership certificate template, open up and use the program that you’ve downloaded and installed, and make whatever changes you want to make. There are templates that are available in this article should any of them meet your needs.
Again, making the membership certificate won’t exactly be the hardest thing to do, but there are things that you’re going to have to consider to ensure that you’re able to make a proper one. So long as you are able to go through this article and make use of all the information that it has been able to present, then you shouldn’t have any worries in regards to being able to make one well.